Girls, long-wearing lip color recommendation?

Any ideas/recommendations on long-wearing lip color that doesn't transfer, kiss proof, and doesn't completely wipe off from eating/drinking? And even if it does transfer or wipe off some... maybe just minimally?
Or if you know of any application method (s) that could achieve any/all of the above?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I would recommend any kind of "lip stains" lovely.

I do use several Kylie Jenner lip kits. The colours and the matte look are brilliant, but long lasting? Not really. You do need to reapply here and there but not after 3-4 hours. It does come off when you are eating and drinking (having to always wipe my coffee cup when I take a sip from it has been annoying to the point where I just leave it on the cup now lol)

Lip stains are supposingly able to last for 18 hours. Some even need to be removed manually (by using honey and brown sugar to exfoliate your lips) lol I mean if you need to do that to take your lip colour off, it's pretty darn long lasting to me haha

It's very lightweight too which is also nice. You don't want to feel like you painted your lips will a paint roller.

I recommend using the Sephora website. As that is where I like to get my make up freak on 🙃

• I have a few of the Kat Von D liquid lipsticks and they do have staying power. If I use a lip primer under it, the transfer is minimal and it stays on. BUT they tend to make my lips dry and flaky.

• Are there any lip stains that you've used and liked so far?

• I really like LipSense by Sene Gence. You have 3 different tubes 1. Colour 2. Gloss/seal and 3 remover. They just brought out a new diamond seal made from real crushed diamonds! That's around $40.00! I'm ordering that :)

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...0abd3d9cfc.jpg