Both these men are possibly handsome but only if they take care of themselves?

Both these men have possibly handsome face and might be appealing to women in general but only if they take care of their body hair, otherwise they are sexually repulsive?

Hello there girls
This way better and superior and beautifuler than these men?
www.sawfirst.com/.../...c-in-Bikini-in-Miami-8.jpg

81

Most Helpful Girl

• No, the first one is definitely attractive , body hair doesn't make him any less good looking , nothing wrong with the second one either from what I see , you just dont get a good view of his face

• Second one has very hairy skin. Not fazed out with it? I mean better shave everywhere?

• Hey, all women are different , but me and the other women who commented on this agree that body hair on men isn't an issue and can be attractive , dont worry about it ๐Ÿ˜Š body hair looks manly its attractive to a lot of us

• ummm , if you say so. But hey , did you see the question i posted link of?
      That's me :(
      Not to good i gues...
      Can you answer it?
      I don't know , i feel i would look inferior and odd beast compared to a naked woman.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't you have enough guts to post such insane thing under your username @creativeuserguy?

• Nah I don't
      So?

• Further conversation with you will be meaningless hence, bye ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Why do you escape whenever I ask wether you are hairy or not!
      Hahahaha