How to be pretty or hot?

what are the tips you have about how to look super pretty and hot? like pretty or hot enough to get a lot of guys. I know looks aren't everything but I'd like to know how I could look better...

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Smile more , change your hair style, show a great personality.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Take good care of your hair, skin, and teeth. Have good hygiene and good style. Workout until your body reaches it's peak. (I can share a lot more info on how to do this if you are genuinely interested and are capable of the dedication it requires.)

Everyone has potential to be attractive. Some more than others, but nevertheless if you aren't attractive it's because you haven't put in the effort.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try wearing your hair a different way, doing your make-up a different way or try experimenting with fashion. As long as you are comfortable with the outcome. I can't give you specific tips but i can give general advice thats worked for me. True attractiveness comes from how one holds oneself and acts. More confidence and a new fashion style often go hand in hand and confidence is attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Get in good shape and have a good hair style and wear makeup.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 4

• Do whatever makes you feel pretty, not whatever you think guys think is hot. Guys are attracted to girls with confidence, and if you have confidence in the way you look that will attract a guy. Also everyone has different preferences, so don't try to please everyone. Focus on yourself and the right guy will focus on you too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a clean classy style with attention to details such as: good haircut;smart clothes; manicured nails/toes

0|0
    0|0
  • Acting like a sexy girl

0|0
    0|0
    • and what exactly does that entail, miss queen?

• @yourmom89 like she shoudnt smile everytime or should be careful about eye contact with people. When she start to talk she choose her words, shouldn't speak like an idiot...

• isn't that essentially, flirting?

• Just be yourself

1|0
    0|0
    • I am myself I just want to look prettier... looking like a better version of myself won't change who I am on the inside. so do u have any other thoughts on how to look better?

Recommended myTakes