Can you help me find a good hairstyle?

I've never had hair this short and I just don't know how to style them. :3 Help. I need some refferences, I can't find anything on pinterest. ;--;Can you help me find a good hairstyle?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• well first off you should never cover your face in a photo ever because I'm sure you're very pretty or beautiful lol I can never decide which to use and second any hair style will look good as long as you wear it or do it in confidence lol try a Bob or rock some ponytails till something hits you lol

• Thanks. xD Well ponytails are not working for me, they look like to paint brushes. Too short!

• Lol ponytails will come as you grow out your hair but if Pinterest didn't have any ideas for you we're in trouble 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd go for a deeper side part and then you can use clips bobby pins or headbands to hold back your bangs.

You could *try* a french braid if you get ambitious but I don't know how that would work out.