Can you help me find a good hairstyle?

I've never had hair this short and I just don't know how to style them. :3 Help. I need some refferences, I can't find anything on pinterest. ;--;Can you help me find a good hairstyle?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• well first off you should never cover your face in a photo ever because I'm sure you're very pretty or beautiful lol I can never decide which to use and second any hair style will look good as long as you wear it or do it in confidence lol try a Bob or rock some ponytails till something hits you lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks. xD Well ponytails are not working for me, they look like to paint brushes. Too short!

• Lol ponytails will come as you grow out your hair but if Pinterest didn't have any ideas for you we're in trouble 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd go for a deeper side part and then you can use clips bobby pins or headbands to hold back your bangs.

You could *try* a french braid if you get ambitious but I don't know how that would work out.

1|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• rather than changing your hair style why dont u change your dressing style which matches your hair now

2|0
    0|0
    • Well I would change my dressing style... If I had any. xD Every day my style changes, sometimes I'm in a cute dress and other I'm in leggins and oversized hoodie, one day in black and other in pink or beige.

• give some time for your hair to even grow so that you can even change your hair style to yojr need after growing

• Kristen Stewart comes to mind.

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't really see your face so can't help you with your hairstyles. But I guess your current hairstyles is good for you though.
    Post better picture

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It looks cute. I don't know much about short hair, maybe curling it would be cute.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I thought about curling it. I don't know how tho. :o I'll try doing a curly bangs, maybe It will look good. :>

• That would be pretty

• I would mostly part it on the side

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes