Opinion on hair going grey at an early age?

I'm 24 years old and when my roots come in almost half are grey. I'm not exaggerating. My father went grey early so I'm assuming it's hereditary? I'm sick of dying my hair and want to grow it out but I'm self conscious. Do you think it's ugly seeing someone young with natural greys coming in? I'm not talking girls dying their full head grey I mean what someone in their late 30's looks like when they start going grey.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• It is one of those thing that just happens and you have to roll with.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• My best friend is just about 20 and she has quite a bit of grey hair. I say if you have the confidence just rock it. I would honestly just suggest dying your hair a super light colour so it doesn't look bad. out of place.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE