Which haircut/haircolor do you think suits me the most?

I wanna know how people think about my haircut. since in my country there's a stereotype that Beautiful Girl should have a long, black, and straight hair. I am very pleased if you participate ๐Ÿ˜ŠWhich haircut/haircolor do you think suits me the most??Which haircut/haircolor do you think suits me the most??Which haircut/haircolor do you think suits me the most??Which haircut/haircolor do you think suits me the most??Which haircut/haircolor do you think suits me the most??

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• first one is cool.

the last one reminds me of that japanese samurai chick who was bad ass.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• the second one and the last one, but mostly the last one.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• All looks cools as all are with different clothes and different hair styles make you look more refreshing

1|0
    0|0
  • I liked the second last one the most it makes you look more intelligent

1|0
    0|0
  • They're all cute, but my favorites are the short, dark cuts (1 & 4) and the long, dark cut (2). The short cuts definitely work well with the shape of your face.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love 4 and 2 is pretty good too. 1 looks too much like an SJW style if you have the glasses + that hair. I'm not a huge fan of the red/ginger color but if you really like it then do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say do the long hair (2nd and 3rd pic) and dye it red, but really red, not orange. I think it would look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• The 1st especially and then the 4th. I love the look, your hair and face and the glasses all combine to make you look adorable! Very cute, but sultry too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look number 2 is always a fashionable glamorous style no matter what the era it's timeless. By the way you are very beautiful x

0|0
    0|0
  • The bobs are cute and the dark is cool, an asymmetrical Bob would be cute too

0|0
    0|0
  • The 2nd one

0|0
    0|0
  • Te one in the second pic

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes