Which haircut/haircolor do you think suits me the most?

I wanna know how people think about my haircut. since in my country there's a stereotype that Beautiful Girl should have a long, black, and straight hair. I am very pleased if you participate ๐Ÿ˜ŠWhich haircut/haircolor do you think suits me the most??Which haircut/haircolor do you think suits me the most??Which haircut/haircolor do you think suits me the most??Which haircut/haircolor do you think suits me the most??Which haircut/haircolor do you think suits me the most??

716

Most Helpful Guy

• first one is cool.

the last one reminds me of that japanese samurai chick who was bad ass.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• the second one and the last one, but mostly the last one.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE