Breast reduction?

For as long as I can remember I've had large breasts.
they're to the point that I've got back problems, but they're not even attractive, they're saggy. I'm 18 they shouldn't be saggy >.> beside the point.
I've been looking at getting a breast reduction and having them perk them up when they do it? thoughts? .-.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I knew a girl that had a breast reduction and when a breast reduction is done they usually have to reposition the nipples. Prior to the breast reduction she had very sensitive nipples and could actually have an orgasm from her boobs/nipples being played with, sucked & licked. After the breast reduction including the areola/nipple repositioning she lost all feelings in her areolas/nipples. So investigate and consider it very carefully before having a breast reduction done.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely get a consultation if you're having back problems. Surgeries can be kind of expensive but find the best surgeons in your area because some reductions end with nerves being damaged or even nipples being put in the wrong place. It's highly unlikely you'll have any of these problems, because that's only with very badly trained surgeons. The healing does take a while though, so be ready for that if you do decide to get one. As long as you can benefit from the reduction, there's no problem.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• A consultation wouldn't hurt, at least that way you might get a second opinion. I've known girls who believed that their breasts sagged and I honestly didn't see it. It's not always easy to be objective about one's own body. Still, happiness is important, as is comfort, and it's your body so it's your choice. Surgery is never without risk so it can't be taken lightly and you should always ensure that you don't cut corners on quality to save money. Never use anything but a reputable surgeon.

1|1
    0|0
    • I've been told by several that they're saggy, including my mother and my ex >.> That's not really a self thing it's just kinda fact. but yea, I'm definitely not cutting corners. I value my safety xD

• Show All
    • Lol, so glad to be male. Anything that might sag won't be large enough to need reducing! ^.^

• lol lucky cx

• Just don't get them reduced too far and make sure you get a good surgeon who won't destroy the nerves to your nipples. I dated a woman who had the surgery and she went from having righteous tatas which I'd only seen in pics to an A-cup with scarring all around the nipple and a line on the underside from nipple to chest. She even doubted she could nurse.

1|0
    0|0
  • Be very careful who you go to. Make sure that you get a doctor with a great rep.
    2 of my female friends also have breasts that are causing them back problems. The way they actually fixed it was to work out more. They strengthened the muscles in their backs, and well all over. Them working out also actually caused their breasts to shrink a bit. Not enough to notice just enough for them to know.

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont know if this would help but you could just wear sports bras to stop them from sagging

1|0
    0|0
    • I wear sports bras most days as its near impossible to find actual bras I can afford, thouhh this still doesn't help much

• Yes go for it. Especially if it's causing back problems. Worth talking to your doctor about anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • if you have back problems then it's worth consulting your doctor with.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your back is more important than your breasts so definitely do it for your health, and definitely have the perk them up if that is what you want.

1|0
    0|0
  • i happen to love big breasts and even saggy ones

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Transfer them to meeee.
    I think it's a good thing. It looks better and it will solve your back problems. Just make sure to do a lot of research on it before making a decision.

1|0
    0|0
    • My mom had the reduction done when she was younger but not the lift so she's been telling me about it. but yea, I've definitely been researching.

• My sis was assisting in a breast reduction/lift surgery (she's a nurse) and she said the surgery looked nasty but the results looked so much better than what the patient started with.
      Try realself, that website has a bunch of reviews and experience stories

• Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out.

Recommended myTakes