Breast reduction?

For as long as I can remember I've had large breasts.
they're to the point that I've got back problems, but they're not even attractive, they're saggy. I'm 18 they shouldn't be saggy >.> beside the point.
I've been looking at getting a breast reduction and having them perk them up when they do it? thoughts? .-.

29

Most Helpful Guy

• I knew a girl that had a breast reduction and when a breast reduction is done they usually have to reposition the nipples. Prior to the breast reduction she had very sensitive nipples and could actually have an orgasm from her boobs/nipples being played with, sucked & licked. After the breast reduction including the areola/nipple repositioning she lost all feelings in her areolas/nipples. So investigate and consider it very carefully before having a breast reduction done.

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely get a consultation if you're having back problems. Surgeries can be kind of expensive but find the best surgeons in your area because some reductions end with nerves being damaged or even nipples being put in the wrong place. It's highly unlikely you'll have any of these problems, because that's only with very badly trained surgeons. The healing does take a while though, so be ready for that if you do decide to get one. As long as you can benefit from the reduction, there's no problem.