Are Men's clothes more comfortable or are Women's clothes more comfortable?

I'm just curious to see what you guys think. I'd say it's both guys and girls. Some shoes for girls are uncomfortable but then there are some comfortable shoes for girls that I would rather wear than guy shoes. For the most part I think guys have more comfortable shoes. For pants I'd say girls because they have way more options to choose from than us men. We only really have denim jeans, sweatpants and joggers while girls have leggings, yoga pants, denim jeans, sweat pants, velour pants, and a few others plus they have skirts (=more freedom :) ) plus I heard that their maxi skirts are comfortable. For shirt's I'd say guys shirts are more comfortable and have more room but sometimes they are a bit too rough compared to softer materials from women shirts. For pajamas I'd say both but more leaning on women's, they have more variety. So overall I'd say guys shoes are comfortable, guys shirts are comfortable, girls pants are comfortable, guys and girls pajamas are comfortable but girls are a little better.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what you're taking about.
    For shoes, most guys' shoes are more comfortable, besides girl boots.
    Jeans are more comfy for a guy but skirts are not as comfortable, so I'd say about even.
    Shirts are about even, in general
    Pajamas are guys since they are looser on general

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say skirts xD had chance to try for a day skotish kilt at haloween best thing ever xD warm and free feeling. Rest of it i think u can find all types at both gender stores. From cargo pants to skiny leging.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• get something at a slightly bigger size and you'll be comfortable. dont talk to me about heels though because im sure they will kill your feet

0|0
    0|0
  • Women's pants look more comfortable, the rest are about even.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women's, I have tried them on 😄

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes