Clear Sunglasses?

I went onto this popular website mainly looking for sunglasses. And I saw that they had clear ones.. I was wondering if they work or protect as well? And also, if they're as good as normal ones that aren't clear? I read that the glass is like a type that's UV and protects your eyes from the UV rays or whatever... And I was just wondering if they work, or if they're as good as the others...

31

Most Helpful Guy

• if it says they protect u, then they probably do
    not sure if thats as good as others

Most Helpful Girl

• Some of the clear ones have UV, but won't give you the dimness that darker ones do (like how wearing sunscreen prevents sunburn, but not a tan while wearing a shirt generally does both to an extent)