How to get volume in the middle of your breasts?

I'm a 34C and they're pretty nice but the middle is flat? I have no volume in the middle?

( )( )

theyre not like that ^ but like this

( ) ( )

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There is really nothing wrong with that , yet are still sexy. I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• That's normal, I'm 34C and I've never met someone who had breasts that were that close together unless they have had surgery.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• No need. Just love them the way they are. I know I would- I think they look cuter that way.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• My boobs are spaced. I'm pretty sure most female's are.

2|0
    0|0
  • thats just the build of your upper body more that your breasts themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are specific bras than can help with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are nothing wrong with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are normal. Some breasts are made different.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you mean they are spaced further apart?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yess

• Show All
    • And although I can't say for sure there is a POSSIBILITY you are still growing (I had a growth spurt in my 20's. Went up a few cup sizes. Which is supposedly at thing in my family). If you are it won't change where your breasts are placed on your chest but would make the space less noticeable.

• I have some space between my boobs and believe NOBODY that has seen them has ever commented on that.

• Spaced out boobs. Push up bra will help

0|0
    0|0
  • Bush up bras. Nothing else will do it unless it's in your genes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes