How to get volume in the middle of your breasts?

I'm a 34C and they're pretty nice but the middle is flat? I have no volume in the middle?

( )( )

theyre not like that ^ but like this

( ) ( )

92

Most Helpful Guy

• There is really nothing wrong with that , yet are still sexy. I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• That's normal, I'm 34C and I've never met someone who had breasts that were that close together unless they have had surgery.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE