How do you look stunning in your twenties?

710

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• ANYONE can look stunning.
    1. Have hair sleek, styled, and flattering to face shape and skin color--whether that means naturally curly, or straight and styled.
    2. Have a lady-like, sexy wardrobe that makes you feel like a million bucks.
    3. Makeup that accentuates your key features-- if you have awesome green eyes, wear makeup that brings attention to it!
    4. SMILE. SMILE. SMILE.
    5. Be a really kind person; everyone likes good listeners who are positive.
    If you do those things, people will notice, and be attracted to you (to be your friend, or more!).
    Seriously. I kid not.