How do you look stunning in your twenties?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• ANYONE can look stunning.
    1. Have hair sleek, styled, and flattering to face shape and skin color--whether that means naturally curly, or straight and styled.
    2. Have a lady-like, sexy wardrobe that makes you feel like a million bucks.
    3. Makeup that accentuates your key features-- if you have awesome green eyes, wear makeup that brings attention to it!
    4. SMILE. SMILE. SMILE.
    5. Be a really kind person; everyone likes good listeners who are positive.
    If you do those things, people will notice, and be attracted to you (to be your friend, or more!).
    Seriously. I kid not.

3|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I think you look pretty enough :), pm me if you can and want, you seem a polite girl too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't smoke. Easy on the drinking. Don't tan. Eat decently. Work out some. Have a decent hair style and clothing that works for you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Confidence is deff number one. Also find 3 hobbies. Something that makes you money, keeps you in shape, and makes you creative.

1|0
    0|0
  • eating super healthy, beauty really does come from within

1|0
    0|0
  • Confidence and be herself with her fashion style ๐Ÿ˜Š

1|0
    0|0
  • you are beautiful Tasushi...

1|0
    0|0
  • Try being me.

1|0
    0|0
  • by having good genes

0|0
    0|0
  • By lettin it all hang out

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• um... exist?

Nah, but seriously, take a big gulp of self-confidence, stand tall, walk confidently, and the rest are just details.

1|1
    0|0
  • Confidence.

Head held high.

Be charismatic ๐Ÿ’œ

When other women hate you for no reason you know you got it going on ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

1|0
    0|0
  • I am too young to say anything but just be urself !

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not so I don't know.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, turning 20 this year :'(

1|0
    0|0
  • It shouldn't be hard because in your twenties you're basically peaking in physical attractiveness

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes