All you girls under 25 who wear black leggings and have, which of these do you?

I'm 1 of those guys who had to give up the act, trying to ignore it and not look down so you wouldn't notice, but I can't. Tried to get through your straight face too. I can't. You're unplayable. Which of these-if any-do you or have you made sure to do so guys like me who try it on you end up the same way I have?

• I don't wear black leggings, it's N/A to me/or I do wear them, but I never have reminded myself about any of these
  • Keep several pairs, so I wear them a lot
  • Add weight/keep a big booty&thick legs, so when you try to ignore it when I wear em, you can't.
    Vote C
  • Combo of never losing weight, always keeping a big booty&thick legs, and when faced off with you, a straight face no matter what
    Vote D
  • Not paying attention to my weight really, but always keeping a straight face on you
    Vote E
  • Waiting for you to look down, but if you don't, I simply push my hip out, hand propped on my hip with a smirk on my face
    Vote F
  • Losing weight, staying as trim as possible
    Vote G

3