Girls, what's the closest to any of these you H. S./college girls poker faced in black leggings that have?

a guy who claims he's a good player advised all I have to do against you girls is to ignore your booty/upper legs in those black leggings, even if you're thick, so you won't notice and then concentrate on distracting you to get through your poker face so a guy can run game on you? If you're 1 of these girls that have had players try this on you, which 1 of these is colosest to what you'd say to me in response to his advice?
  • I don't wear them or have had guys try that on me in them ever
  • I'm 1 of em. even if she's thick? :) good luck, when that jaw drops, your ego will 2, just so you know! I've had that tried on me
  • i''m 1 of em. You may ignore the booty/upper legs in em, but we practice the poker face. it's unbreakable, trust me.
    Vote C
  • I'm 1 of em. He's full of CRAP. Don't try it, if she's thick, it's impossible to ignore. we wear em for a reason. DON'T make that mistake
    Vote D
  • I'm 1 of em. that might work on us... I've seen it work before!
    Vote E
  • I'm 1 of em. had that tried on me. booty/upper legs, poker face. ur eyes WILL go in that order. can't ignore it, can't ignore it, can't get through it. *smug*, but truth.
    Vote F

2