Guys and Girls, What clothing/makeup/hairstyles trends of today do you think will be seen as weird by the people of tomorrow?

So lets be honest, a lot of old fashions were kinda ridiculous. (though i do find some quite charming­čśŐ)
Guys and Girls, What clothing/makeup/hairstyles trends of today do you think will be seen as weird by the people of tomorrow?Guys and Girls, What clothing/makeup/hairstyles trends of today do you think will be seen as weird by the people of tomorrow?´╗┐Guys and Girls, What clothing/makeup/hairstyles trends of today do you think will be seen as weird by the people of tomorrow?´╗┐Guys and Girls, What clothing/makeup/hairstyles trends of today do you think will be seen as weird by the people of tomorrow?´╗┐
lets say that 300 years from now people look back at our fashion today, which ones do you think they'd find weird or hideous? lol

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Man buns for sure, and I can imagine things like shaving a part of your hair or the haircuts that are short in the back and longer in the front being seen as odd in the future, kind of like we laugh at mullets and asymmetrical '80s styles now. I am actually hoping that big hair makes a comeback though, as I love it and it would be very attainable with my hair type, lol.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• the last one

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I might be really wrong on this one, but crop tops? I could see future folks going like, "why is her tummy out?"

1|0
    0|0
    • you might be right about that haha

• Hmm crop top for sure and maybe today's work out clothes in general. (They would all ask why do you wear that , why would they wear something with out pockets, abs why is that showing your tummy).

1|0
    0|0
  • The saggy pants I guess.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes