If a new tattoo parlour opened up downtown , would you feel more up to trying it?

I noticed a new tattoo parlour had opened up downtown , were a fairly small city and didn't currently even have one. although there was one a few years ago until it closed down when owner retired for health reasons

so my question if a new tattoo parlour opened up in town? would you feel more interested in checking it out? or care less and no interested. or stick with regular one even if it was further away or not as new?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd check it out, and look at some of the stuff they do there, and if they're good I'd get something done there, but if they suck then I'd rather drive to another city with better artists.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's at least 5 or 6 here that I know of, I do plan on getting a tattoo but it's just not high on the spending priorities right now.