Have you ever been teased in the past for something that's popular now?

I assume for many of you it's going to be big butts.
For me it was having above average sized lips and bushy eyebrows. As a kid I would come home bawling about how I wish I had thin lips and no brows like my friends haha. And now everyone's getting lip fillers and coloring their eyebrows in with a sharpie.

1418

Most Helpful Guy

• I was always teased for having a higher pitched voice it left me with a complex
    so when i call any company up i always introduce myself as Mr ***** so i don't
    get called ma'am. For example: I called West Penn Power i introduce myself
    as Mr D***** ***** than so on. I just hate it so much but i learn to live with it.

Most Helpful Girl