I'm trying to think of every aspect of a woman's looks?

I want to define my perfect woman from head to toe, but I know I can't think of everything by myself.
I can't think of much other than hair style, hair color, eye color, cup size, basic body shape, and... nose type? lol I don't know.
This is NOT regarding my expectations! This is simply for curiosity and fun! I'll date any kind woman no matter how she looks!

11

Most Helpful Girl

• while building your ideal woman is fun and all the more you are picky about them the more it justifies them to be just as much if not more picky in return

• I'm not being, or ever going to be, having high expectations in looks! Only what she's like on the inside! This is just a project for fun and curiosity.

• OK that clarifies things

• Plus a lot of girls asks questions about look preferences and such. Studying will make it a bit easier.

Most Helpful Guy