Do you find long/fake nails to be unattractive?

I heard that some people find fake/long nails to be unattractive, and I want to grow my nails out but I don't know if it's a good idea. Do you find long/fake nails to be unattractive??
  • Fake nails are fine, but long nails are not.
  • Long nails are fine, but fake nails are not.
  • Both are fine.
    Vote C
  • Both are horrible
    Vote D
  • I don't care 😂
    Vote E

916

Most Helpful Guy

• I love nails on a woman period. Sexy medium to longer length. I don't like the shape above with the white. I like a more natural square oval shape like the beige one wonderer89 posted! I like the way it makes your hands look and I love when they use them on me too!

Most Helpful Girl

• Too long, yeah... and I've just never found it practical either. I like them long enough to feel nice, tidy and feminine but not that long.
    https://i.imgur.com/du337q7.jpg
    Really though, it's about what you like for yourself 😊