Do you find long/fake nails to be unattractive?

I heard that some people find fake/long nails to be unattractive, and I want to grow my nails out but I don't know if it's a good idea. Do you find long/fake nails to be unattractive??
  • Fake nails are fine, but long nails are not.
    Vote A
  • Long nails are fine, but fake nails are not.
    Vote B
  • Both are fine.
    Vote C
  • Both are horrible
    Vote D
  • I don't care 😂
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I love nails on a woman period. Sexy medium to longer length. I don't like the shape above with the white. I like a more natural square oval shape like the beige one wonderer89 posted! I like the way it makes your hands look and I love when they use them on me too!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Too long, yeah... and I've just never found it practical either. I like them long enough to feel nice, tidy and feminine but not that long.
    https://i.imgur.com/du337q7.jpg
    Really though, it's about what you like for yourself 😊

1|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• I know lots of people that think the fake ones are gross, I disagree. i think they are kind of cute. I don't mind fake long ones (though short is preferable), but long normal ones just look like evil claws.

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be. Not the fake part but the length, if too long. I don't know exactly at what point they become too long but there is a too long lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I think "fine" is the right word for it. They aren't great nor are they disgusting, they're just fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends how long they are. I like the ones in the picture

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they are very pretty and attractive. Maybe just a tad shorter in my opinion but if not I still love them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nails are nasty, billions of germs are underneath them. I hate that women obsess over a germ infested place. Chop them down to where you see no white

0|0
    0|0
  • To me they scream "High Maintenance" "Fragile, do not touch"

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the bottom line is whether they are in good taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer it to just be real nails, but fake ones that aren't long are fine too. I hate long nails though because they give me the creeps

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate them both.

0|0
    0|0
    • may I ask why?

• I hate the long natural nails because I studied mivrobiology and I know wht is in their. and the fake ones just creeps me like really I hate how they look.

• Yes they are ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them because I like a more sporty girl. I want her to be able to do physical stuff with me. Even when bowling, they would break off, or while doing gardening.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think they're "horrible", I just like neat (short) nails better.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah I could do without long fake nails , not really for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they actually look good, in my opinion. I hate when people have f*cked up nails

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• i know a lot of guys will say they are fragile which is true but. i personally have long nails, and I work with my hands all the time. if I break a nail, the only reason I'd be upset is because of how uneven it is, and the strange feeling after you cut a nail. I really don't like the aesthetic that much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I grow my nails out all the time and get acrylics... it's fine

1|0
    0|1
  • Fake are ugly and unhealthy for your nails. Long nails are fine, I have long nails too and I find them to be more feminine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short fake nails are fine, any type of long nails grosses me out a little.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short fake or real nails are fine but long ones look terrible

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them that much.

0|0
    0|0
  • any longer than that yess

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i do