Why do I feel so ugly?

Everytime I look at pictures/videos of myself, I cringe. I hate how I look and think everyone else looks better than me
I've been told my entire life that I'm beautiful by everyone even random people
guys always try to get at me
etc etc
but I feel soooo ugly

why and and how do I get over it

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Because everybody thinks that about themselves up to some point. It probably seems from some dissatisfaction with yourself and not accepting yourself for who and what you are. You think you're not good enough, but you absolutely are

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel ugly too. It can really hurt your self-confidence. But you are your own worst critic, especially if you are comparing yourself to movie stars and whatnot because the movie star look is fake, not real life.

I can't tell you how to get over it because I'm still trying to figure that out for myself. :-) But try not to be hard on yourself. List something about your looks that you like and then really play it up. try to take other peoples' word for it when they compliment you since they have no reason to lie.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE