Why do guys here dislike boob jobs so much?

I'm barely an A cup (32A) and it really bothers me

Guys in real life are not into that at all

Yet in GAG from the answers to other questions I read men are strongly against boob jobs calling them a 'downgrade' even

Are they really that ugly? That doesn't seem to be the opinion of most guys irl

838

Most Helpful Guy

• The natural size isn't important. With implants, it's like trying to play basketball with a beach ball. It just isn't the same. Plus, many boob jobs change the shape so they don't have that natural drop. They look superglued on. Like a 10 year olds first attempt at drawing a naked woman.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I think a better analogy here would be playing with a beach ball or not playing at all because in my case I am flat chested. Would a boob job still be a downgrade?

• This is my opinion of course but I would say yes. A guy interacting with them will be more excited that he gets to than he will be about the size. Especially if it's a significant other who loves you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Here's the thing, most guys on here are thinking are thinking of fake boobs like Pam Anderson, Victoria Beckham, and porn stars where it's glaringly obvious they have implants. But just like clothes, plastic surgery changes style too, and big circular implants was the style in the 90s. Nowadays women opt for a more natural look with plastic surgery and they have implant shapes, sizes, and material that can achieve that. Kate Hudson and Nicole Richie are not exactly the first names you think of when you hear "boob job" and that's because they got very natural looking ones proportional to their bodies. But before you make any big decisions, make sure you think about who you're doing it for. If you choose to get a breast augmentation it should be because you want one for yourself, not because you think boys will like you more with bigger boobs. Do whatever makes you happy:)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE