Is it true if a girl wears flannnels/plaid a lot she will be considered a lesbian?

When i go to work i like to wear flannels and leggings most of the time because it's easy and comfy. The other day my coworker were talking about relationship and i've been in a relationship with my boyfriend for 2 years and he was like oh i thought you were a lesbian because you always would wear flannels. Wth like should i stop wearing flannels? I have long hair so it's not like i'm portraying the dyke vibe

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• People who judge a person by their looks are ignorant. Yes, you might be considered a lesbian by a lot of people as a lot of people are very much ignorant. I think you should jist ignore the ignorant people and be who you are and wear the things you are comfortable with. Maybe in time people will realize they shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't understand why people have to be judgmental and wear whatever you want. People will assume you're a lesbian if you openly display your homosexuality and universal homosexual fashion statements e. g. piercings on the right side

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I think Flannel skirts with leggings is sexy on woman. So i think talks cheap i would just let them go. People make me sick with their stereotyping and judging others.

0|0
    0|0
  • No flannel can be cute as fuck screw that guy

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe add short hair and baseball cap

0|0
    0|0
  • To me, flannels are one of the MOST unattractive clothing choices a girl can make. Whenever my ex wore that, I wouldn't even hug her or anything. It does not look attractive to me at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• No, not really.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes