Is it true if a girl wears flannnels/plaid a lot she will be considered a lesbian?

When i go to work i like to wear flannels and leggings most of the time because it's easy and comfy. The other day my coworker were talking about relationship and i've been in a relationship with my boyfriend for 2 years and he was like oh i thought you were a lesbian because you always would wear flannels. Wth like should i stop wearing flannels? I have long hair so it's not like i'm portraying the dyke vibe

25

Most Helpful Guy

• People who judge a person by their looks are ignorant. Yes, you might be considered a lesbian by a lot of people as a lot of people are very much ignorant. I think you should jist ignore the ignorant people and be who you are and wear the things you are comfortable with. Maybe in time people will realize they shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't understand why people have to be judgmental and wear whatever you want. People will assume you're a lesbian if you openly display your homosexuality and universal homosexual fashion statements e. g. piercings on the right side

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE