Girls, Ladies, Women of my great jealousyness! Why is women's clothing always so much softer and more comfortable then men's?

Not saying all men like silky and/or soft and fluffy clothing, but I will be damned if I can ever find anything casual in men's stores here. I don't shop online so I can see how the material feels and the quality of the item. I have to wear women's clothing to be happy and comfy.. a lot of the men's cotton's and denims are too thick and heavy. I don't dare go out much in women's clothes, only later in the evening and a distance from home only. It sucks not having the freedom.

11