An ode to spring: What's the most overdressed for the weather you have ever been?

Bonus points if you were stuck wearing it all day :P

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 2 sweatshirts a double layered Jacket and my littlest niece huging me underneath all that I probably was around 100 degrees fahrenheit for me lol. And even more for my niece who already is abnormally warm as far as humans go. I walked her home in my jacket in under -12 weather. With a -36 windchill xD. The worst ever 3 mile walk ever.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When I lived in the states I went to a butterfly farm in January. Because I'm Australian and it's freaking freezing in Illinois I had three layers, a huge winter jacket and boots on but in the butterfly house it was a balmy 85F with something like 80% humidity 😂

2|0
    0|0
    • Lol, this is the perfect story! At least you didn't have long johns on under your pants!!!

• I looked like the sweatiest weirdo and butterflies like to eat the salt off your skin so they kept getting stuck to my face

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I think i overdress a lot
    But the problem is with most my fits;
    I think in the full picture
    So i include everything in the color scheme etc
    So the jacket becomes a very important part of the fit
    Plus i think wearing black when the sun is out is a myth

0|0
    0|0
  • one time I was on my lunch break in the middle of a heat wave and I saw this old lady wearing a matching fur hat and coat.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never been really overdressed for the weather but the most underdressed I've been was probably when it was 35° and windy and I only had shorts and a t shirt on

0|1
    0|0
  • Sweat pants and sweaters together all the time in winter when I was young. My parents didn't want me to wear anything less warm, even though they've always itched like crazy...

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a jacket and blue jeans. I am often stuck wearing my jacket if I bring it anywhere because I will forget it/lose it if I take it off.

0|1
    0|0
  • I tend to underdress growing up in MN. Now I live in CO, and the weather changes daily, I'll bring two different jackets during the "winter" months.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wearing anything besides a wifebeater and shorts in South Florida. The humidity is stuck on you all day!

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate being over dress... Im always underdressed - I prefer to be cold than to be too hot

1|0
    0|0
  • Boots, jacket and gloves in summer

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans and leather jacket.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear I live 9n Canada it can change from minus 40 to plus 5 celcius during one day

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• arctic fox fur and it got really hot

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh wow, was it a jacket? I would love to see a picture of that, it sounds cute!

• I live in a state where you never know what the weather will be. The other day it was 23 degrees in the morning so I wore jeans, tank top, longsleeve shirt and short sleeve shirt on top along with a jacket to work, by the time I got off work it was 83 degrees. Our office room gets super hot, couldn't take my long sleeve shirt off to just wear my t-shirt because we can't have tattoos visible.

1|0
    0|0
    • oh wow, how do you deal with the tattoo thing in the middle of summer?

• oh it sucks, usually wear a tank top under a sweatshirt and take the sweatshirt off as soon as 9 get off

• In spring outside it was not that warm so I was wearing my very thick fleece jacket, but I only had a bra under it. and at work there is this automatic heater that had the temperature set way too high, so I am sitting and sweating there all day with this jacket and I can't take it off cuz I have nothing under it lol :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I perform with my brass band in summer. We have to wear our full uniform and often don't sit in the shadow for 3 hours or longer. That's quite awful 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I had a new outfit one year, bought it in September anticipating cooler weather. Corduroy pants, long sleeve shirt and a vest. I wore it to school and it was great that morning because it was cooler. By 11:30 it was 80 degrees and I was a sweaty mess! I took the vest off but had to wear the rest all day!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Leather jacket over a tank top, I thought that was pretty reasonable for spring in Minnesota but boiiiii was i wrong. I was sweating like a bitch in heat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why but for some reason when I was 12/13 I never wore summer clothes I was always waking around in a jeans with sneakers and a jacket

0|0
    0|0
  • Open toe shoes on a rainy day. It was embarrassing...

0|0
    0|0
    • Wrong definition of overdressed lol :)

• Lol sorry my case would be underdressed 😄

• I meant overdressed, in that you dressed too warmly for the weather :)

• Waloooow.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes