An ode to spring: What's the most overdressed for the weather you have ever been?

Bonus points if you were stuck wearing it all day :P

1012

Most Helpful Guy

• 2 sweatshirts a double layered Jacket and my littlest niece huging me underneath all that I probably was around 100 degrees fahrenheit for me lol. And even more for my niece who already is abnormally warm as far as humans go. I walked her home in my jacket in under -12 weather. With a -36 windchill xD. The worst ever 3 mile walk ever.

Most Helpful Girl

• When I lived in the states I went to a butterfly farm in January. Because I'm Australian and it's freaking freezing in Illinois I had three layers, a huge winter jacket and boots on but in the butterfly house it was a balmy 85F with something like 80% humidity 😂

• Lol, this is the perfect story! At least you didn't have long johns on under your pants!!!

• I looked like the sweatiest weirdo and butterflies like to eat the salt off your skin so they kept getting stuck to my face