Why do girls cover their face with wayyy too much make up?

Cake faces aren't attractive
Updates:
And make up causes bad skin. So when they do take it off their skin looks way worse.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• We do not cover our faces with make-up, we "improve" our looks with make-up. It is not an easy task it takes hours for perfection.
    The girls who cake face their faces don't know how to apply make up correctly.
    If make-up is applied correctly you won't even realize that the girls has make-up.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• Ikr, I only like highlighter, a little bit of eyeliner, mascara, and some peachy or natural looking eyeshadow. I don't really like prominent looks (over piled highlighter or blush, large eyeliner) but coating the face sometimes makes their skin look smoother... and all of the fancy jeffree star stuff is just like doing art in a way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they choose to do so. Maybe they're insecure, maybe they just like make up, or maybe they're just trying out different techniques or different brands.

0|0
    0|0
  • They never learned how to put it on correctly... as teenagers. Contouring is popular... but I'm not into it!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Because not everyone thinks the same way. Maybe they want to do it, feel better with it or have some sort of reason- to each their own, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh I agree, so many girls look better without makeup. but hey, if they feel better with it, who are we to judge

0|0
    0|0
  • Because some girls sadly think that they are prettier looking with a lot of makeup on.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're insecure or they just want to and don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • well not everybody has make up skills. at least she s trying :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause they're ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they want to

0|0
    0|0
  • Becuse they like it gives them confidence

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Because of insecurities. They fear their blemish or lack of good looks will be exposed when in reality they look like clowns with all that make up they put on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Theyre insecure my dude

0|1
    0|0
  • Why don't men put any on?

3|0
    0|0
    • actually make up makes it better. it does NOT cause bad skin

Recommended myTakes