Why do some people view light-haired and light-eyed men as more feminine?

Everytime I click into some discussion about looks, most of the people (mainly guys) talk about blonde men as them being feminine. Is it true? Do you view it the same way that light-haired and also light-eyed men look less masculine? Is light hair considered as low appealed and less wanted than dark hair?

I heard that light hair in overall, thanks to not being so common, is considered a bit superior but I'm not 100 % sure. And that makes this even more confusing.

I'm just curious. I've never thought about it before and it makes me wonder what do people from different locations think.
I'm not saying that I agree with them ffs lol

147

Most Helpful Guy

• There are a lot of blondes in Scandinavia. Those same people used to be called Vikings. They were well known for raping and pillaging.

• I know that but I'm asking why do people think that blonde men are less appealing.

• I don't know where you live, but women I know fall all over themselves when a blonde blue eyed man comes around.

• That's right. Our ancestors were THE VIKINGS. THE TOUGHEST MOST MASULINE MEN WHO EVER EXISTED MEN WHO EVER LIVED!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Blond girls with blue eyes are feminine than others with black hair/eyes are masculine.. It's something common to hear.
    Same goes for guys.. But hey a lot of girls love feminine guys..
    Personally I completely consider people with dark hair and eyes as man, even if he has a vagina. I have never masturbated to a women with dark features and never will. I believe that they are inferior.
    As for men, they are hot to me with blond or brown hair... I would date a blondy with blue eyes..
    Personally I have green eyes and light brown hair :))))

• Aryan men are not less masculine. We are the strongest, the toughest, and the smartest. Non-Aryans are jealous of us because we are superior.

• It gets to you because it's true.
      It wouldn't get to me if you said that green&blue eyes are masculine because I'm confident about my self and know how much guys are digging for my eyes hair and etc. XD