Why do some people view light-haired and light-eyed men as more feminine?

Everytime I click into some discussion about looks, most of the people (mainly guys) talk about blonde men as them being feminine. Is it true? Do you view it the same way that light-haired and also light-eyed men look less masculine? Is light hair considered as low appealed and less wanted than dark hair?

I heard that light hair in overall, thanks to not being so common, is considered a bit superior but I'm not 100 % sure. And that makes this even more confusing.

I'm just curious. I've never thought about it before and it makes me wonder what do people from different locations think.
Updates:
I'm not saying that I agree with them ffs lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There are a lot of blondes in Scandinavia. Those same people used to be called Vikings. They were well known for raping and pillaging.

2|4
    0|1
    • I know that but I'm asking why do people think that blonde men are less appealing.

• I don't know where you live, but women I know fall all over themselves when a blonde blue eyed man comes around.

• That's right. Our ancestors were THE VIKINGS. THE TOUGHEST MOST MASULINE MEN WHO EVER EXISTED MEN WHO EVER LIVED!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Blond girls with blue eyes are feminine than others with black hair/eyes are masculine.. It's something common to hear.
    Same goes for guys.. But hey a lot of girls love feminine guys..
    Personally I completely consider people with dark hair and eyes as man, even if he has a vagina. I have never masturbated to a women with dark features and never will. I believe that they are inferior.
    As for men, they are hot to me with blond or brown hair... I would date a blondy with blue eyes..
    Personally I have green eyes and light brown hair :))))

0|1
    3|0
    • Aryan men are not less masculine. We are the strongest, the toughest, and the smartest. Non-Aryans are jealous of us because we are superior.

• Show All
    • It gets to you because it's true.
      It wouldn't get to me if you said that green&blue eyes are masculine because I'm confident about my self and know how much guys are digging for my eyes hair and etc. XD

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• It could be for two reasons, one is that they might be jealous of the individual, two is that they might be confused if most men with those features shown on advertisements have other feminine features which makes them think that all men with light brown hair and light eyes look feminine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about men, but blonde women are my weakness

1|1
    0|0
  • Apparently so, and being a blonde, it pisses me off like no other.

0|0
    0|0
  • So the girls dislike blonde men?

0|0
    0|0
    • More women are attracted to dark types, think brunette hair, tanned skin but still there are chicks who like fair types.

• Do think chicks with darker features like blonde men is it impossible

• I know some that certainly do like these guys and prefer them. I used to be into blonde guys a lot, now I don't care.

• 0|0
    0|0
  • It probably has something to do with genetics... I suppose lighter colors tend to be present on females rather than males (dunno the reason though). Seeing a man with blonde hair might give a more feminine look because in the past only males with darker hair made it to succesfully reproduce hence blonde hair being the "weaker" gene.
    As for light-colored eyes, blue eyed people tend to present a higher probability of having problems because their eyes are more sesitive to radiation. As to why they may look more feminine than darker-colored eyes maybe for the same reason as light haired people or something completely different that I have no idea about...

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• A big, chubby, blonde dude with facial hair and tattoos WOULD NOT be feminine. A little skinny dude with dark hair and dark eyes would not be masculine, necessarily. It's more about build, personality, interests and style... or lack of a style. Wake up! :)

1|0
    1|0
  • There are many light haired manly guys but the thing is that whole tall, dark and handsome look is considered to be the epitome of manly and that won't change anytime soon. Dark colors historically represent mystery, seduction and sin, whereas light colors represent innocence, youth and pureness.

2|0
    0|0
  • eye and hair colour has nothing to do with femininity. its the eye shape and size, facial bone structure and features. and the haircut, not the hairtone. I could have long dark wavy hair and be feminine, or short blonde spiky haircut which would look more masculine

0|0
    0|0
  • societal beauty standards are random and frankly bananas. b a n a n a s.
    I try to personally not think of any genetic trait as being superior since that's, you know, sort of eugenics-y.
    That's all I can really tell you, pal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally think that men with dark hair and light eyes are the most masculine. I think it is more their boday that is feminine/masculine though, and that hair and eye color have very little to do with it. I just find brown ahir and blue eyes more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't associate those features with just women. If the guy looks masculine, boom, he's masculine, if he has a feminine face, I mean, that's that, he looks feminine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think people get that stereotype of girls with blonde hair and light eyes and guys with brown hair and dark eyes stuck in their heads. I am honestly a sucker for both I think femininity can be very attractive in men.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't think having lighter features makes men look feminine. I actually find guys with these features very attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • My man is a red head with blue eyes. He's not feminine at all 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't see light hair and eyes as feminine attributes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. it's not true. idc what hair and eye color you have. I care about personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Stereotypes

0|0
    0|0
  • Men and women has both masculine and feminine features. Hair and eye color shouldn't make a person assume or question masculinity, education, etc.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes