Guys, Are you Nicer to Women wearing Dresses/Skirts?

Guys, Are you Nicer to Women wearing Dresses/Skirts?This dawned on me today after talking to a woman today wearing a skirt. I'm a LOT nicer, flirtier and have better overall posture when dealing with a woman in a dress. It makes me laugh when I think about it.

• Yes
    Vote A
  • Kinda
    Vote B
  • No
    Vote C
  • Results
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• It would be more accurate to say that I respect them more. Few women even wear skirts around here. Mostly it is just micro shorts and maybe a micro skirt. I give major props to any girl that is confident enough to wear a modest skirt.

0|3
    0|0
  • absolutely!

I have noticed I am a bit more friendly and patent, with a female that is wearing a dress or skirt than I am toward a female in pants.

But that could also be, because women do not seem to be as aggressive in their interaction with males. when they wear dresses and skirts, as they are when they wear pants.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think so, and I don't intend to be, but, so what if I am?
    I am not a sexist, and I think women can, and should do anything that they want that makes them happy!!
    I do prefer seeing them in dresses and skirts, and I love their 'softer' side. Not that she can't like working on cars, and I like shooting with some, that like that!!
    Alone, together, I want her softer, lady side to be dominant. When she is at work, whatever she does, she should be comfortable being who she wants to be!

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends.
    If it is one of my sisters wearing a dress, I'll be as nice to them as I would be otherwise.
    If it is someone I particularly despise wearing a dress, I'll be as venomous to them as I would be otherwise.
    So, it's not dependent on the dress-wearing, but rather, it is dependent on the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I am nicer to females who dress more conservatively.

0|2
    0|0
  • I would say I definitely tend to think. higher of her when I first meet her. But the same goes for men if a man has his shirt tucked in looks professional/adult Ill assume he's more competent.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, not particularly. But I deal with lots of gardeners, hipsters and artsy folk around where I live.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nicer is my default setting. Doesn't matter what she is wearing. I do find it more attractive though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would like to think that I treat them the same. You'd have to ask my friends though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not that I am aware of but maybe I am subconsciously and don't even realize it.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I'm generally nicer to women based on what they have to say.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think so being honest. I tend to be nicer to prettier girls and senior citizens, but a dress doesn't really change how nice I am

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm nicer to nice women, regardless of their outfit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on what type of dress or skirt she is wearing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Didn't think of this until now, so YES from now on!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm simply polite , business like , but neutral towards women , whatever they are wearing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Im nice to everyone but I find skirts and dresses super attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Im nice to everyone I think

0|5
    0|0
  • Makes no difference what she's wearing.

0|1
    0|0
  • certainly helps

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes