What do you think of the all natural full eyebrow trend?

These past few years and today, various types of thick brows are on trend. One of them is keeping your thick eyebrows the way they are without doing anything to them, what do you think?
I've noticed people today love big bold brows. In this decade, if it's not brows that are thickened with generous amount of makeup, it's the natural bushy brows. I'm aware that people love what's natural, and I respect those who embrace their natural beauty.
Nevertheless, it's not for me. I like to put in at least some effort. I like to have mine medium thin and well groomed, without any makeup of course, because natural is best. What I like on me, is waxed/plucked neat looking eyebrows that aren't overly thin. I understand why people love an absolutely all natural look, but I tend to prefer a natural but enhanced look.
Below, is a picture of what looks best on me.

199

Most Helpful Guy

• Firs one is a good looking woman with eyebrows out of hell, with those she's barely a 4/10 if she touches them up a bit she can be at least a 7/10. I have similar brows to the first one, a bit thicker, but I pluck them in the middle and just a bit on the bottom, and I'm a man. But, whatever you do don't make them too thin, too thick is better than too thin, as you can make them thinner if you please, but I know too many girls who have to draw theirs before the leave the house, because they have only a few hairs left. That's why I love having a first or second date at the beach - I live by the sea and it's convenient, cheap and she can't wear makeup, at the same time it's romantic and very different to what they are used to.

Most Helpful Girl

• Thicker brows are okay, but grown out, burly brows with a unibrow?

NO WAY.

Keep that shit groomed.