What do you think of the all natural full eyebrow trend?

These past few years and today, various types of thick brows are on trend. One of them is keeping your thick eyebrows the way they are without doing anything to them, what do you think?
I've noticed people today love big bold brows. In this decade, if it's not brows that are thickened with generous amount of makeup, it's the natural bushy brows. I'm aware that people love what's natural, and I respect those who embrace their natural beauty.
Nevertheless, it's not for me. I like to put in at least some effort. I like to have mine medium thin and well groomed, without any makeup of course, because natural is best. What I like on me, is waxed/plucked neat looking eyebrows that aren't overly thin. I understand why people love an absolutely all natural look, but I tend to prefer a natural but enhanced look.
Below, is a picture of what looks best on me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Firs one is a good looking woman with eyebrows out of hell, with those she's barely a 4/10 if she touches them up a bit she can be at least a 7/10. I have similar brows to the first one, a bit thicker, but I pluck them in the middle and just a bit on the bottom, and I'm a man. But, whatever you do don't make them too thin, too thick is better than too thin, as you can make them thinner if you please, but I know too many girls who have to draw theirs before the leave the house, because they have only a few hairs left. That's why I love having a first or second date at the beach - I live by the sea and it's convenient, cheap and she can't wear makeup, at the same time it's romantic and very different to what they are used to.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Thicker brows are okay, but grown out, burly brows with a unibrow?

NO WAY.

Keep that shit groomed.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Natural eyebrows are always the best an most preferred by me. And here you have them touching in the middle which is an added attraction for me.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yuck, that's a good trend if you want to not date successful guys

0|1
    0|0
  • if a girl can pull it off

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as they aren't drawn on then its fine

1|0
    0|0
  • lol first one looks like pubes

1|0
    0|0
  • I think theyre very sexy
    Demanding yet mysterious

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG, even as a guy my brows aren't that thick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gross

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• love thick eyebrows... but not the ones in that picture they're scary :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it will serve to weed out the ugly people because people will see how they look "naturally"

Stop wearing make-up, save humanity 200 years from now.

*gets banned for hate speech *rolls eyes

1|0
    0|0
    • I have to admit I was being a bit critical with my question. How "all natural" society pressures you to be exactly?
      Sometimes, I get the impression that the slightest change you do to yourself, people call you fake and trying to be not who you really are, even if it's just putting on BB cream, dyeing your hair, or threading your brows. I'm all for self grooming or taking of care of appearance, I don't want to look like I've been living on a cave all my life, lol. A little bit of enhancement doesn't hurt :)

• It would be better for me if people were to wear less make up, because: I don't wear make up and would look better compared to others who also don't lol.

But humanity passes periods of different challenges, and today's first world social challenge when it comes to attraction is not who looks good naturally, but who gives enough of a fuck to groom excessively and find that balance of just the right amount of make up.

So yeah you guys do whatever.
      I'll be over here NOT buying products,
      counting my shekels...

• Well trends will always come and go. Thin brows were in, now they are out. There always has to be some new big thing to make mainstream people idolize and love. I remember being insecure and getting shit from boys and girls in school about my bushy huge eyebrows and how I had a uni brow and I was disgusting. I guess there would always be something. But now, I always have, liked the full brows. But now I don't hide em away. Anyway sorry lol. Made my point.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it!!
    I used to get picked on for having full brows, and had to grow to love them for myself (I grew up very poor, and my parents didn't allow for me to do it). But everyone has their own tastes, so if you don't want to go natural, no one's forcing you to, but I personally think it's cool.

1|0
    0|0
  • Meh, it means that I don't have to prat around with my eyebrows so I guess it benefits me a little since I just can't be bothered with that :P I'm also cool with people doing whatever the want so it's meh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, bushy brows on women generally look terrible. i know its a trend but it looks ridiculous when they're as big as Cara delevignes eyebrows.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick eyebrows still have to be cleaned up to look good. Taylor Hill (the first model pictured) looks amazing with thick eyebrows but not in that pic with the unibrow situation going on. Regardless of the thickness of your brows you gotta look cleaned up.

www.speakerscorner.me/.../taylor9.png

See, she still has bushy eyebrows here but they're neat and she looks stunning.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the "insta glam" brows, the uni brow/ natural look is not for me. But there are people who can pull it off

0|0
    0|0
    • I do not like the "insta glam" brows, especially if they're done with a full face of makeup which they usually are, it can look very much like a drag queen. :/

• Well that's what's great with make up and different looks is that they can be changed and such

• I love it. Full eyebrows look good. Too groomed looks unnatural and weird

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm all for natural eyebrows, but those look like she barely showers. For me, unibrows are an absolute no no. There's no need to go full instagram brows, but seriously do not keep the unibrows.

0|0
    1|0
  • I prefer to simply take off the excess without changing the natural shape that mine have.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like that at all. My brows are fairly full but they are still well kept.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm screwed if this new trend comes in my eyebrows are naturally really thin and shaped

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it, I prefer the second pic by faaaar.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unibrows better not be coming back into style.

2|0
    0|0
  • ew. no

0|0
    0|0
  • Love it.. natural but not caveman!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a huge fan.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes