I need advice on looking beautiful and hot in glasses please?

I've worn glasses all my life, I wore contacts, but there's so many infections and stuff that can be caused with them, I usually wear glasses anyway and my eyes are sensitive to touch. However, I have come to the conclusion that I'd prefer to have beautiful makeup styles while wearing glasses instead. Any ideas or suggestions? I have dark brown hair, blue eyes, and pale skin

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I too wear glasses. what type of glasses do you wear

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Now-a-days it's pretty easy to prevent infection with contacts. That falls down to the individual. If you don't take care of your contacts, of course bad things are going to happen. If you want to look good in glasses, try tying your hair back. Wear attractive clothing. Try your best to avoid looking like a librarian, unless that's the look you're going for.

You can even try wearing makeup. Do you eyebrows, pluck them and then fill them very lightly with an eyebrow pencil.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Best way to get feedback is post a pic

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Have you tried wearing a form fitted black turtleneck sweater? Those always improve the look of glasses!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wore soft contacts for ten years now.. never had an infection, i rarely give it a rinse before putting on my eyeballs.

Whatever works for you if glasses are better for you than contact lens.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes