Guys, what do you think of a girl with her hair shaved on both sides of her head?

518

Most Helpful Guy

• If you would have your hair combed to one side, and the sides shaved, I actually think that look is sexy. A black leather bomber jacket and studded belt would go good with that look too.
    DO you have those?

• I do flat iron my hair and sweep it to the side.

• If you follow me so I can message you.

Most Helpful Girl

• It takes someone pretty special to pull it off. I saw this one chick the other night with it. She had a banging body and an ok face with long hair but shaved on the sides and it looked like crap. I was thinking Nooooo! There's this other friend of mine and she tried to do it and looked like a rooster and gladly she grew it out. I saw one girl who had it shaved on one side but then let the shaved part grow in a little and dyed that part magenta. It looked really pretty. She was rocking it and a super pretty girl. Some people can do this look and some can't.