Guys, what do you think of a girl with her hair shaved on both sides of her head?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you would have your hair combed to one side, and the sides shaved, I actually think that look is sexy. A black leather bomber jacket and studded belt would go good with that look too.
    DO you have those?

0|0
    0|0
    • I do flat iron my hair and sweep it to the side.

• Show All
    • If you follow me so I can message you.

Most Helpful Girl

• It takes someone pretty special to pull it off. I saw this one chick the other night with it. She had a banging body and an ok face with long hair but shaved on the sides and it looked like crap. I was thinking Nooooo! There's this other friend of mine and she tried to do it and looked like a rooster and gladly she grew it out. I saw one girl who had it shaved on one side but then let the shaved part grow in a little and dyed that part magenta. It looked really pretty. She was rocking it and a super pretty girl. Some people can do this look and some can't.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• 95% of the time unattractive (assume they are a angry feminist) but I have met a few nurses that cut patches of their hair out for the cancer girls that say they wish they had long hair... that kindness is super attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • It does not interest me at all. She doing it for draw attendant to herself. Just like people who change the color of their hair to orange, red, green, yellow. They do this to draw attendant to them.

0|0
    1|2
  • Could be kind of kinky sexy, but mostly I'm thinking she's gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's awesome and a turn on but what is a girl with open mind

1|0
    0|0
  • Unattractive.

0|0
    1|0
  • Weird, gay or desperate for attention.

0|0
    1|0
  • hate it, looks trashy

0|0
    1|0
  • A very big turn off

0|0
    1|0
  • damn you skrillex

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks weird do you got photos to upload?

0|0
    0|0
  • unique

0|1
    0|0
  • GUTS need some serious daring to change the trend

0|0
    0|0
  • So she has like a mohawk?

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you a tomboy Dangurl?

I ask becoz my Thai girlfriend is a tomboy, her bisexuality 'awakened' with me... she has short hair always, sometimes the hair on the sides of her head is cut quite short... she also gets brazilian waxed, so never had any genital hair (me too).

I'd love to see some pics of you (just flowers as your profile pic). Would u send some if I give an email address or do you have WhatsApp or Kik?

0|0
    1|0
  • I would think that she is attracted to the same gender as her.

0|0
    1|0
  • i dont get this craze. one side is one thing, but, both sides?

0|0
    0|0
    • Technically I shaved all 3 sides because I don't get only one side either.

• Show All
    • Rat? what do you mean by that?

• rat. is short for rational

• Sometimes that looks good on some girls depending on their face and head

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I've seen 2 or 3 girls in my city with that trend and they were incredibly hot. ☺️

1|1
    0|0
  • Badass

0|1
    0|0
  • no thanks

0|0
    1|0
  • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes