Why do girls put so much importance over makeup around the eye?

Just curious. Feels like girls have so much makeup that is revolved around the eye

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do men have small dicks and cum in five minutes?

0|1
    0|0
    • thats the best thing I've heard all day😂😂😂

• Lmao. I'm joking! But the importance of getting a perfect Winged eyeliner is NO joke! Appreciate the efforts your girlfriend puts into her make up. It takes a lot of time and patience!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• Coz there's many different products for the eye area... eyeshadow, mascara, highlighter , eyeshaddow , brow pencil. You only really have one choice for other parts of the face lol

I'm a Beauty Therapist , so I love experimenting with make-up. I love trying new techniques and new products.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mascara and eyeliners make your eyes BOLDER so that the stand out more.

3|0
    0|0
  • Because our eyes attract the most attention and we don't want people to see how tired/puffy/droopy they look

1|0
    0|0
  • eyes are something where if it's highlighted with a certain product you automatically look there and if done right it can look very alluring

0|0
    0|0
  • I only use mascara on my lashes. Most girls i know do the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because the eyes are the Windows to the the soul and would be the most important thing people notice

1|0
    0|0
  • It really mark a difference in girl's faces, and it's kinda nice when a guy notice it and make a compliment about it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It enhances eyelash length and thickness, and makes the color of your eyes pop

0|0
    0|0
  • So the focus is on their eyes not their tits

6|0
    0|0
  • Eyes are the most beautiful part of a girl's face.

0|0
    0|0
  • So they pop out

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause eyes are the main feature of someone's face.

0|0
    0|0
  • tbh it's fun and your supposed to make eye contact when u speak so that's where the people u are talking with are looking

0|0
    0|0
  • I mostly do it because it highlights my eyes. I like my eyes being the centre of attention. When you put darker colours around dark eyes it tends to make them seem lighter and have more depth. Whereas, with glitter and shine it's more just for fun, it's nice to create new styles and look as it changes the rest of your makeup and the setting. As well as this, some eye makeup styles can make your eyes look larger which gives a young, awake, alert essence.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Because bigger eyes are all the rage, makeup makes them look bigger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because the eyes are the window to the soul.

0|0
    0|0
  • To draw your attention to the fact that our eyes are on our face, and not down on our chests!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• The eyes are the window to the soul, etc. Basically, the eyes are the most expressive part of the face, they are where all the life is. You highlight the eyes to draw attention to them. There is no point putting all the emphasis on your nose.

5|0
    0|0
  • to look young

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes