The first time you ever wore heels, how did it go?

I wanna know what size heel you wore, and what was running through you mind the whole time, how much attention did you get?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I was 14. My mom was having a conniption about it. She felt it was so inappropriate, so I went and asked my dad if he would buy them, and he did, lol. So I walked in to the event we were attending with my 4 inch heels on! My mom was like, you're going to be in pain, you're going to be walking weird, but I practiced at home so I could walk correctly in them. My feet were dying the whole event and she made sure to make me stand for most of it, but I kept smiling and acting like everything was cool b/c I couldn't let her see I was dying. All these years later, still worth it!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm glad guys don't have to wear heels. For guys its all about comfy boots or shoes. Chicks look hot in heels

0|0
    0|0
    • Some woman boots and shoes are really comfy, like I don't think heels are uncomfortable, if you try them on and walk around the store with them on, you will find out whether there comfy or not.

• no thanks, I'm a guy so I don't have to

• Yea i understand completely

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Real heels? Probably 13 or 14. Every girl grows up wearing those little girl types, with low heels, but my first pair were 3" and they felt like 6. I was nervous and probably very awkward but that was a lifetime ago. I wear 4" and occasionally 5" almost every day now.

0|1
    0|0
    • I bet your calf muscles are huge

• Show All
    • Thanks

• heels don't make girls calves stronger! its the opposite!!! it makes their calves shrink because they are forced onto their toes. I'm glad guys don't have to wear them. Men prefer comfort and strong calves

• I was 13 and I was wearing 3 inch heels. I was scared that I was gonna fall lol. but I felt so sexy bc all the guys that saw me were doing double takes lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I was 14 i guess. I had an event at school which required heels. Let's just say i'm not wearing those again ever in my life

0|1
    0|0
  • I have been wearing heels since I was little though only 2-4 inches. Recently, I keep on getting blisters whenever I wear heels, so thinking of returning to sneakers.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was maybe 14 and wore a size five mid heel. I was hoping I wouldn't fall on my face. I got a little attention but nothing major.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't walk on heels 😂 First time was in my youth walking in my mom's old shoes. But seriously, I was about 14 maybe when I tried it again. I was in a shoe shop and I hated it. Don't know the size. I didn't pay attention to this and to other people.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes