The first time you ever wore heels, how did it go?

I wanna know what size heel you wore, and what was running through you mind the whole time, how much attention did you get?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I was 14. My mom was having a conniption about it. She felt it was so inappropriate, so I went and asked my dad if he would buy them, and he did, lol. So I walked in to the event we were attending with my 4 inch heels on! My mom was like, you're going to be in pain, you're going to be walking weird, but I practiced at home so I could walk correctly in them. My feet were dying the whole event and she made sure to make me stand for most of it, but I kept smiling and acting like everything was cool b/c I couldn't let her see I was dying. All these years later, still worth it!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm glad guys don't have to wear heels. For guys its all about comfy boots or shoes. Chicks look hot in heels

0|0
    0|0
    • Some woman boots and shoes are really comfy, like I don't think heels are uncomfortable, if you try them on and walk around the store with them on, you will find out whether there comfy or not.

• no thanks, I'm a guy so I don't have to

• Yea i understand completely

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Real heels? Probably 13 or 14. Every girl grows up wearing those little girl types, with low heels, but my first pair were 3" and they felt like 6. I was nervous and probably very awkward but that was a lifetime ago. I wear 4" and occasionally 5" almost every day now.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was 13 and I was wearing 3 inch heels. I was scared that I was gonna fall lol. but I felt so sexy bc all the guys that saw me were doing double takes lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I was maybe 14 and wore a size five mid heel. I was hoping I wouldn't fall on my face. I got a little attention but nothing major.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was 14 i guess. I had an event at school which required heels. Let's just say i'm not wearing those again ever in my life

0|1
    0|0
  • I have been wearing heels since I was little though only 2-4 inches. Recently, I keep on getting blisters whenever I wear heels, so thinking of returning to sneakers.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't walk on heels 😂 First time was in my youth walking in my mom's old shoes. But seriously, I was about 14 maybe when I tried it again. I was in a shoe shop and I hated it. Don't know the size. I didn't pay attention to this and to other people.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes