The first time you ever wore heels, how did it go?

I wanna know what size heel you wore, and what was running through you mind the whole time, how much attention did you get?

72

Most Helpful Girl

• I was 14. My mom was having a conniption about it. She felt it was so inappropriate, so I went and asked my dad if he would buy them, and he did, lol. So I walked in to the event we were attending with my 4 inch heels on! My mom was like, you're going to be in pain, you're going to be walking weird, but I practiced at home so I could walk correctly in them. My feet were dying the whole event and she made sure to make me stand for most of it, but I kept smiling and acting like everything was cool b/c I couldn't let her see I was dying. All these years later, still worth it!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm glad guys don't have to wear heels. For guys its all about comfy boots or shoes. Chicks look hot in heels

• Some woman boots and shoes are really comfy, like I don't think heels are uncomfortable, if you try them on and walk around the store with them on, you will find out whether there comfy or not.

• no thanks, I'm a guy so I don't have to

• Yea i understand completely