Guys, Shoes Are Important?

I know shoes are considered a "girl thing" but I think guys don't understand that their shoes are the most important part of their outfit.

If you are wearing jeans and a t-shirt but a nice pair of shoes, you look classy... But if you are wearing a $10,000 suit with a pair of beat up Converse high top sneakers, you look like a bum.

Does that make sense to you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes of course. You're right on the money. I pay close attention to a girl's shoes... heels for instance are always very attention-getting. Various strappy heels and sandals are always great to see when the sun is out, very feminine. (Please no Birks... ugh, so not sexy.) Yes, a great pair of shoes can always pull together the perfect look!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know that shoes are just a girl thing-- men get their shoes shined all the time. And what greater love is there than that of a guy and his new Jordans?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• I suppose it depends on the girl. There are some who (like you do) notice those things (my boss at work did this the other day - noticed I had the wrong shoes on, but missed like 6 missing salads. I was like "You noticed my shoes and not the salads?" She was sheepish, lol. Anyway, I digress.) and some who don't really care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get shoes are very important. I want to get a nice suede, light desert sand color pair of Chelsea boots, and some dark brown leather chucka boots, but I'm still in High School, so I'd rather wait until I'm going to college to actually get very nice shoes/boots

0|0
    0|0
  • How important shoes are to women and men is subjective. I've seen lots of women not care about shoes, and some men care about what is on their feet. This is just what I've seen.

Personally, I think a girl can look classy without spending a fortune on shoes. To me, if I like a girl enough... if doesn't matter what their shoes look like. What matters is them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are, but not how much you bought it for.
    The things that matter are , how much you take care of your shoes? How do you use you shoes? How often do you use your shoes?
    You can tell a lot of things about a person looking at his/her shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust me. Shoes aren't a girls thing. It's more of a boys thing! A lot of guys are sneaker heads! We know! All we care about are getting Jordan's and stuff like that. Yea know the typical hypebeast 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Makes sense to me. I love seeing a woman in a nice pair of shoes. My wife gets designer shoes from take shops for about a tenth of the retail price.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shoes are very important, they tie the outfit together, are a symbol of your personal state, even your life philosophy, shoes tell everyone who meets you what kind of person you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I guess. We know the difference between types and qualities, we're just less interested in having a large number of pairs, if that makes sense

0|0
    0|0
  • So as a female if you have less than 10 pairs of shoes, are you considered destitute? lol

A guy would never have a shoe only closet.

0|0
    0|0
  • All good outfits start from the ground up. Shoes define what you wear on top.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• Shoes are very important.
    Just look at the sneaker head community so many man lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are not important to me. They never were.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes