Guys, Shoes Are Important?

I know shoes are considered a "girl thing" but I think guys don't understand that their shoes are the most important part of their outfit.

If you are wearing jeans and a t-shirt but a nice pair of shoes, you look classy... But if you are wearing a $10,000 suit with a pair of beat up Converse high top sneakers, you look like a bum.

Does that make sense to you?

331

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes of course. You're right on the money. I pay close attention to a girl's shoes... heels for instance are always very attention-getting. Various strappy heels and sandals are always great to see when the sun is out, very feminine. (Please no Birks... ugh, so not sexy.) Yes, a great pair of shoes can always pull together the perfect look!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know that shoes are just a girl thing-- men get their shoes shined all the time. And what greater love is there than that of a guy and his new Jordans?