How do you define beauty?

0|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Beauty is if I can look at something and not only not vomit, but be entranced by its little details as well as overall appeal.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Wow. Incredibly. That's an agreeable opinion.

• Show All
    • No. You weren't. And, I completely agree with your definition of beauty. That was well said.

• Thanks for MHO! I was worried I did it wrong because everyone was describing people and I was just stating something general 😂😅

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Beauty
    1 . a combination of qualities, such as shape, color, or form, that pleases the aesthetic senses, especially the sight.
    "I was struck by her beauty"
    a beautiful woman.
    "she was considered a great beauty in her youth"

source; google. com

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    1|0
  • A good balance between physical and emotional attractiveness

1|2
    0|0
  • It's a mindset, or a moment in time. Like, how a city skyline at sunrise/sunset, is beautiful. Or that moment in which a person loses him/herself in his/her passion, dancing as an example, that exact moment, in which they lose themselves to passion and can't help but smile, as they dance.. then, they are beautiful. As for the mindset part, a person can have a beautiful mind, if they are kind, open, positive and selfless.

Simply dressing a certain way, is not enough to make someone actually beautiful, the right situation has to follow as well.

1|1
    0|0
  • personality and humbleness. down to earth. i know plenty of people that are pretty on the outside but i see them as trolls because of how they act and handle themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty, is in the eyes of the beholder is how i see things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Indescribable... enough said.

0|0
    0|0
  • a pretty smile and a cute laugh.

0|0
    1|0
  • it's about your inner self that makes beauty

1|0
    0|0
  • Blonde hair, blue eyes

0|0
    1|0
  • 1 part physical 2 parts mental

0|0
    0|0
  • My wife

0|0
    0|0
  • it's about your inner self that makes beauty

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty is caring

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• It is truly skin deep. One of the hottest guy I have ever date was the most shallow, narcissistic, attention seeking assholes i have ever met. I have ZERO desire to ever date anyone as attractive as he was ever again. I am 80% character driven. I need to find the person to be average at least anything above that i can not stand the egotistical headache.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like beauty is something that's more than skin deep. When you get to learn and understand someone's personality, they way their mind work and how they see the world, they're truly beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I think a beautiful person is classy and expressive but modest

1|0
    0|0
  • And object or a person that is pleasing to the eye.

0|1
    0|0
  • A nugget of dog poop festering out in the hot summer sun.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is in the eyes of the beholder

0|1
    0|0
  • me!
    muhahahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • By personality

0|0
    0|0