Are you a girl that gets told you are "hot" "beautiful" or "pretty"? Do you get such compliments a lot? Do lots of guys hit on you?

Were you popular on high school?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, no, no, and no. I was actually the quiet nerd who was always forgotten and constantly read books and hid in the shadows. Compliments have never been a norm for me nor do any guys like me.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I feel you!!! Me too!!

• Show All
    • Boring ohio

• Yes, but that doesn't describe it the same way you described your home

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 24

• Yup but whenever I asked my mom's opinion she said that I'm actually just average so I don't believe in what people said to me then 😂 I'm popular because of my personality which is friendly/funny (I think?) and I have lots of connection that makes people in school/campus think I'm popular

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I get told these things often by men and women (more). Compliments... Yes on a regular basis. Guys hit on me every so often. Popular... sort of. Like I wasn't part of the "Popular group" because I hated being around them but a majority of the people knew who I was.

0|1
    0|0
  • I get beautiful, very pretty, stunning and gorgeous a lot. I was never popular in high school because I didn't want to conform to other people's standards and focused on my studies. Men hit on me but I tend to steer clear from them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah. I get told I'm pretty/beautiful to the point where those words mean nothing to me. I get hit on quite a lot, especially in the summer when I actually try to look nice. But no, I was never popular. I was a loner who kept to myself and didn't care for the popular crowd. The popular girls used to tell me all the time I would get a lot of guys if I just talked more or hung out with them 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • From strangers I get compliments on my hair and cloths, + from friends & family my physical appearance, + from my boyfriend my eyes. I don't know if guys would as Im not very social.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes