Are you a girl that gets told you are "hot" "beautiful" or "pretty"? Do you get such compliments a lot? Do lots of guys hit on you?

Were you popular on high school?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, no, no, and no. I was actually the quiet nerd who was always forgotten and constantly read books and hid in the shadows. Compliments have never been a norm for me nor do any guys like me.

0|0
    0|0
    • I feel you!!! Me too!!

• Show All
    • Boring ohio

• Yes, but that doesn't describe it the same way you described your home

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 24

• Yup but whenever I asked my mom's opinion she said that I'm actually just average so I don't believe in what people said to me then 😂 I'm popular because of my personality which is friendly/funny (I think?) and I have lots of connection that makes people in school/campus think I'm popular

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I get told these things often by men and women (more). Compliments... Yes on a regular basis. Guys hit on me every so often. Popular... sort of. Like I wasn't part of the "Popular group" because I hated being around them but a majority of the people knew who I was.

0|1
    0|0
  • I get beautiful, very pretty, stunning and gorgeous a lot. I was never popular in high school because I didn't want to conform to other people's standards and focused on my studies. Men hit on me but I tend to steer clear from them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah. I get told I'm pretty/beautiful to the point where those words mean nothing to me. I get hit on quite a lot, especially in the summer when I actually try to look nice. But no, I was never popular. I was a loner who kept to myself and didn't care for the popular crowd. The popular girls used to tell me all the time I would get a lot of guys if I just talked more or hung out with them 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • From strangers I get compliments on my hair and cloths, + from friends & family my physical appearance, + from my boyfriend my eyes. I don't know if guys would as Im not very social.

0|1
    0|0
  • I get called hot but never beautiful or pretty. I've been called "unconventionally beautiful" several times so I guess I have a good body and weird face or whatever that means. I had a lot of friends back when I was in high school. I was always partying or hanging with people but most of those friends weren't in my school. I was well known inside the school but... yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I get told am beautiful etc but I think only one or two meant it. I wasn't popular in high school, was more the nerd type and most only wanted to befriend me for grade passes.

1|1
    0|0
  • I get "cute" and "adorable" some of the time. I guess I get hit no more or no less than anyone really. In high school I had a core group of friends but I wasn't popular.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was never popular, im too awkward to ever be. I have been told I'm pretty, but its rare, some random guy once said "hmm you're KINDA cute" i was like "thanks?" lmao
    i don't get hit on because i don't go out much, and I'm also antisocial and i have a resting bitch face, so i think guys don't get an approachable vibe from me. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I was always told those compliments, though it was quite annoying, I love getting acknowledged for my intelligence as funny as it sounds. Yes, lots of them would always try hitting on me. I am somewhat popular. I'm pretty well known. I don't associate with many people, so everyone knows that if I talk to you, you're either a good friend or I'm interested in you. Guys are quite nervous when they talk to me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not really sure. I mean yeah they say it openly online, but I don't know about real life. My friends say there are people gawking at me, but apparently, I am "oblivious". Also, my friends are probably mistaken. lol.

0|1
    0|0
    • I was well- known I guess in high school. I was the girl who would hang out with every group. I am a mix of a nerd and an athlete and a gamer haha. People say I could be with the populars, but I don't like snobby rich people like they were.

• I get perved on a lot lol. It's mostly women who actually come out and give me compliments I can use though. Both genders tend to like my red hair:) I was one of the better looking girls in high school.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get this a lot, in high school too. With girls they told me i was very pretty if we weren't that near, when we're friends it was more cute / adorable and with guys it was mainly perverted comment.

0|1
    0|0
  • They stare at my butt and say something when I pass but actually getting asked out or so doesn't really happen.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I get told that often and a fair few guys hit on me. I wasn't popular in school

0|1
    0|0
  • In high school, I was not popular. Yeah, some guys liked me, but no one really paid much attention to me. I was the freaky band geek no one wanted to talk to. The guys who did talk to me were either in band or choir with me so they knew me. They knew that I was kinda crazy and a bit more laid back (more open about things) than other girls. I still don't understand why my I ex boyfriend asked me out back then. But nowadays it hasn't changed much if any since high school (my high school friends don't really talk to me anymore) but more (like 2 or 3) guys are talking to and complimenting me but I find it hard to take them seriously.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes but not really from boys in real life. Some guys hit on me but they're usually younger and/or skinny which isn't my style. I had a large group of friends but popularity, probs not lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • nope all the guys hit on my friends

0|1
    0|0
  • No to all of them.

0|1
    0|0
  • lol no one likes me

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls