Guys, do you prefer long or short hair on girls?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer right over left for practical and functional reasons, not necessarily visual. For example, I don't like sneaking into the bed at night while the lights are out and find a girl's hair all over the bed in ways that I lean on it by accident and give her a rude awakening.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Also kind of tedious to me if we shower together and the girl takes ages to shampoo and condition and dry her hair. I want her hanging out with me in the tub.

• Same, or just finding super long stray hairs anywhere in the house. I'm not a big fan of super short like pixie cut, but I like that shoulder-length or slightly below kind of cut in the right on most girls.

• I dated a girl with hair so long that it reached her bum one time, and while I initially loved the look, over the course of dating, I found it a drag.