How long do you stay in your Pjs morning and evening? What kind of PJs do you wear? Are they different for sleeping versus lounging?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Being real honest... if I'm home, I'm rarely dressed. I change from one set of sweat pants/shorts into a clean set after a shower and throw on a clean tanktop. Or just a top and undies. As soon as I get home I'm out of jeans or whatever and into something comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
    • Same here. I stay in pjs as long as I can. For me it's a nightshirt and undies or if it's really hot boxers and at shirt. But in bed always just undies. I can't stand wearing anything to bed.

• Yes! Comfortable is the life for me. I'm pretty sure I own more pairs of sweatpants than I do jeans 😜

Most Helpful Guy

• Ahhh... I stay in my jeans now until I go to bed. It's just a lazy look. Nobody ever looks hot, ever, in pajama pants. And now PJ pants and slippers are accepted as normal clothes to go grocery shopping in. How about a little class, America? It's not that hard to get dressed before leaving the house.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Depends if I'm going out that day. If I'm not going out I stay in my pj's all day. My pj's are normally a vest top and fluffy bottoms. I don't sleep in them, I sleep in my underwear

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree underwear is so much more comfortable to sleep in. I can't stand wearing something to bed.

• Yeah same here lol

• Not sure how I ever slept in pjs as a kid. So restrictive.

• I usually just sleep in comfy thermals, sometimes when I wake up in the morning and I'm lazy, I just throw clothes over top lol... I guess sometimes I wear them all day!

0|0
    0|0
  • If I have nothing to do or I don't have to go out, I will wear them all day long but I will change my underwear. I wear a sleeveless tank top w shorts nothing too fancy just looking for something I won't get too hot in lol and my loungewear and PJs are almost the same thing lol unless someone is coming over and lounging w me, I'll change into something more covering sometimes depending on the person

0|0
    0|0
  • I can be in PJs all day long. They are super comfy. When I am kitchen cooking I prefer doing it in my PJs. While sleeping I put on shorts

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes