How long do you stay in your Pjs morning and evening? What kind of PJs do you wear? Are they different for sleeping versus lounging?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Being real honest... if I'm home, I'm rarely dressed. I change from one set of sweat pants/shorts into a clean set after a shower and throw on a clean tanktop. Or just a top and undies. As soon as I get home I'm out of jeans or whatever and into something comfortable.

• Same here. I stay in pjs as long as I can. For me it's a nightshirt and undies or if it's really hot boxers and at shirt. But in bed always just undies. I can't stand wearing anything to bed.

• Yes! Comfortable is the life for me. I'm pretty sure I own more pairs of sweatpants than I do jeans 😜

Most Helpful Guy

• Ahhh... I stay in my jeans now until I go to bed. It's just a lazy look. Nobody ever looks hot, ever, in pajama pants. And now PJ pants and slippers are accepted as normal clothes to go grocery shopping in. How about a little class, America? It's not that hard to get dressed before leaving the house.