Girls, is makeup annoying or fun to do everyday/regularly?

I've never really worn make up except for foundation to hide sunburns, but I want to start. I didn't wear it before because I was too lazy, but now I've started to care more about my appearance and want to look more girly. What do you think? I'm not going to go crazy and completely paint my face. I'll likely just do eye stuff to highlight what I got.

Also, what cheap makeup do you recommend? Here are some pictures, all without makeup.Girls, is makeup annoying or fun to do everyday/regularly?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind wearing it but damn I hate to wash the shit off every night. Now that's annoying. 😤

Truthfully you don't need it but if you want to wear it. Keep it natural with earth tones. Not sure where you are in the world. But Walmart carries a brand called Hard Candy which is pretty good. I've used the eye shadows before... Love them. e. l. f makes some decent stuff. The pigment of the eyeshadow of elf products don't do much for me but their powders and foundations are alright. Ulta Beauty store carries NYX... everything they have is great. If you try mascara... you really can't go wrong with Loreal. In my opinion they make the best drugstore mascara... never disappointed. I'm more into higher end make up now. But I have no problems with any of the products I've mentioned above. I'll vouch for them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE