Girls, is makeup annoying or fun to do everyday/regularly?

I've never really worn make up except for foundation to hide sunburns, but I want to start. I didn't wear it before because I was too lazy, but now I've started to care more about my appearance and want to look more girly. What do you think? I'm not going to go crazy and completely paint my face. I'll likely just do eye stuff to highlight what I got.

Also, what cheap makeup do you recommend? Here are some pictures, all without makeup.Girls, is makeup annoying or fun to do everyday/regularly?

Girls, is makeup annoying or fun to do everyday/regularly?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind wearing it but damn I hate to wash the shit off every night. Now that's annoying. 😤

Truthfully you don't need it but if you want to wear it. Keep it natural with earth tones. Not sure where you are in the world. But Walmart carries a brand called Hard Candy which is pretty good. I've used the eye shadows before... Love them. e. l. f makes some decent stuff. The pigment of the eyeshadow of elf products don't do much for me but their powders and foundations are alright. Ulta Beauty store carries NYX... everything they have is great. If you try mascara... you really can't go wrong with Loreal. In my opinion they make the best drugstore mascara... never disappointed. I'm more into higher end make up now. But I have no problems with any of the products I've mentioned above. I'll vouch for them.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• I think makeup can be very artistic and beautiful, so I always love when I do it. on the other hand I don't do it every day. I think it's important not to lose your sense of self when constantly doing makeup. it's not something that should be expected of you, so if you don't enjoy it, don't do it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl you're gorgeous ^^ no need to use make up, or just use make up for details like a little eyeliner or a lip gloss. I only use eyeliner and mascara for everyday, and I always forget to take it off before taking a shower, lol. When I feel creative or when I have time, I like to use different tones of eyeshadow too :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a bb cream that has a little foundation, moisturizer, sunscreen, and some weird skin tone evening shit all in 1 and that's all I really use. I only do eye liner n mascara when I'm going out somewhere (I'm a fan of the simple look. Also I suck ass at putting on makeup). It wasn't really a pain, to put on but making sure I wash it off was. I forget a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate doing makeup. It's not at all fun for me. I only put on makeup for special occasions otherwise I stay quite simple. I just use an eyeliner, lip balm and moisturiser/sunscreen everyday i. e. even when I got to college.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fun as fuck. If u an creative person... plus u gone LOOOOOOVE the feeling and look it gives u once u mastered it.

1|0
    0|0
  • At this stage, cannot begin to fathom using it. I find them too much of a hassle.

0|0
    0|0
  • The great thing about makeup is that it's not permanent. So you can wear it one day when you feel like it and skip it when you feel like it!
    I wouldn't do my makeup everyday, it'd cost too much lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl you're gorgeous, you don't need makeup to look girly. A little is OK but I don't think you need it.

1|0
    0|0
  • You just need some mascara to draw emphasis and make you lashes longer or else you have very nice skin and makeup might ruin it

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like you are already wearing makeup so I'd tell you to embrace your natural looks. Unless, of course, you WANT to wear makeup daily. Then i'd tell you to buy
    -Anastasia dip brow and the eyebrow brush that pairs with it.
    -Mascara of any kind.
    -Concealer that's a bit lighter than your skin tone for skin that you want to brighten like underneath your eyes.

Personally, I like how makeup makes me feel everyday. Like i have my shit together, I can change my mood based on makeup style. It's a powerful mood affecter for me (as well as my clothing choices). I do, however, have to wake up earlier in the morning.

0|0
    0|0
  • I strongly dislike makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shit is fucking annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • you are gorgeous. I wouldn't use too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know, I only wear eyeliner

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never put on makeup in my life before

0|0
    0|0
  • BH cosmetics have really good inexpensive makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear any.

You look great.

0|0
    0|0
  • Annoying absolutely :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I usually just do light stuff nowadays. A little concealer, powder, and I do my eyebrows. I'll do a full face if I want to look good though haha and just go to Walgreens and try some stuff out. Make up can be pretty expensive though also you're naturally pretty so I really wouldn't work about it if I were you... Just wear enough to feel confident :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have fun with it. Study youtube tutorials.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes