How would you describe your style of dress?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I designed my style to be an adaptable balance between low and high profile proficiency.

Dark clothing and a lack of flashy stuff makes it so that I don't stick out too much, while the overall neat and clean look keeps me from looking like an absolute sleaze.

I suppose you can consider my style of dress to be what would happen if "badass" and "emo" had a baby. I love me my leather jackets and brown shoes, but I also tend to wear a lot of black and the haircut that looks the best on me looks slightly emo because it's kinda long.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Really feminine. I like dresses and skirts and wear them regularly. I also like heels. When i wear jeans and sneakers or basic clothes i always try to give it a more feminine look. I like simple jewelry and i have at least a ring and a necklace on every day.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Like a college student with too many collected free t-shirts. If I run out of clean t-shirts, I move on to the polo shirt supply as I wash things 😂

Occasionally, I'll pull out the ol' PS1 "live in your world, play in mine," 90s Houston Rockets, or 2004 Old Navy flag shirt to show how quality my hand-me-downs are. Today I'm sporting the 2004 flag shirt one coincidentally enough lmao.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sports outfit when I can, casual outfit on other occasions except to work.
    I usually wear a suit there.
    I'm fairly conservative in my outfits, no bold colors or patterns.

0|0
    0|0
  • fitting black t shirt, half sleeves, and fitting jeans. with boxer

0|0
    0|0
  • WTF are you wearing.

2|0
    0|0
  • simple and cheap

0|1
    0|0
  • Grunge.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lazy and casual.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cold and late

0|0
    0|0
  • Poka Dot dress will do just fine...

0|0
    0|0
  • Skater like

0|0
    0|0
  • Super casual. Sometimes no clothes at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • The "whatever I grab first" style.

0|0
    0|0
  • sporty/casual, nothing special

0|0
    0|0
  • Athletic and plain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue jeans, t shirt, and Bobs

0|0
    0|0
  • Like lots of blue jeans and buttons shirts mostly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dress according to occasion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smart formal

0|0
    0|0
  • Unique-nothing silly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sporty/Comfortable/Casual

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 18

• comfortable and casual but also a little bit girly

0|0
    0|0
  • Feminine, cute, and comfortable. I go for girly colored button up flannels, flowy floral and lace tunics and shirts, nice jeans, and skirts. Cowboy boots with everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Feminine. Girly. Professional. I work in a business office, so dresses, skirts and heels are the norm, but it goes with my style so I'd dress like that anyway as a preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Classic and feminine mostly. I prefer dresses and skirts but like leggings and jeans on Friday and the weekends at home

0|0
    0|0
  • Tomboyish... like I don't really wear skirts, I just prefer jeans, a t shirt, sometimes a tank top, sneakers. I don't like highheels. I prefer dark colors, but I'm trying to change that

0|0
    0|0
  • Casual to dressy. Sometimes I'll wear casual-formal clothes to a dressy event or a sundress, skirt to a casual event. My style depends on my mood and I always try to dress for comfort.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to wear Japanese alternative fashion so my style is a bit extreme. I only wear normie clothes when I am too lazy to work on an outfit, or when I'm at work since we have a uniform.

0|0
    0|0
  • casual. but i would like to dress in edgy, nu gothic, grunge styles.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd go with casual smart. I constantly wear jeans but rarely wear t-shirts. I like wearing simple dresses, but hate wearing heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • Posh mostly, but these days more casual and trendy cause it's easier 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Lazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • comfy casual

0|0
    0|0
  • i like edgy-ish kind of styles, and dark colors

0|0
    0|0
  • Casual and comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • Girly!

0|0
    0|0
  • Professional but girly.

0|0
    0|0
  • My styles kinda girly mixed with Hipster

0|0
    0|0
  • Casual. I usually wear black jeans and a plain black shirt with different colored sweaters.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes