What to wear to a teen Club?

My friends want to go to a club for my friend's birthday. I've asked a two questions about this before, but barely got any feedback so... ๐Ÿ˜‚

I don't wanna look slutty, but I don't wanna be a prude. I never wear dresses or skirts, they just look terrible on me so I avoid then at all costs. so what can I possibly wear? some of have a low cut top, but I'm busty so it always looks kinda slutty if I do

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Go with something classy but fun like some black shorts to matched your glasses and maybe a red shirt with no dumb comments of it. Wear a sweater if it gets cool or if you want to cover up your waist down. Remember, don't show too much chest or get ready for the slut stage. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear a low cut top if you want to and it's comfortable. Wear a light jacket or cardigan to stop it looking less slutty if you want. Just because some folk think you look slutty doesn't mean YOU'RE putting out the signals, you could wear a kevlar vest and some guys will still try to cop a feel๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• You should make a poll for this with pictures of you in the different outfits

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't even have outfits! I have no idea wth to wear, my wardrobe consists of jeans and sweaters and that's it ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Show All
    • obviously I'm not either. I'm most likely gonna shove my friends into my closet and say "find something"

• Okay lol, good luck

• Just wear something casual and nice that you're comfortable with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear some skinny jeans and a nice shirt with like some heels or boots

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe jeans and a top that show a little belly i bet you would look cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • just wear something normal, which doesn't reveal too much

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• jumper! simply black and elegant. wear heels and have your hair up and a gold choker with two matching cuffs. voila

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes