What to wear to a teen Club?

My friends want to go to a club for my friend's birthday. I've asked a two questions about this before, but barely got any feedback so... ๐Ÿ˜‚

I don't wanna look slutty, but I don't wanna be a prude. I never wear dresses or skirts, they just look terrible on me so I avoid then at all costs. so what can I possibly wear? some of have a low cut top, but I'm busty so it always looks kinda slutty if I do

29

Most Helpful Guy

• Go with something classy but fun like some black shorts to matched your glasses and maybe a red shirt with no dumb comments of it. Wear a sweater if it gets cool or if you want to cover up your waist down. Remember, don't show too much chest or get ready for the slut stage. Good luck!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear a low cut top if you want to and it's comfortable. Wear a light jacket or cardigan to stop it looking less slutty if you want. Just because some folk think you look slutty doesn't mean YOU'RE putting out the signals, you could wear a kevlar vest and some guys will still try to cop a feel๐Ÿ˜‚

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE