Typically Which Do You Usually Prefer Boots Or Flip Flops And Why?

Guys which would you rather a girl wear flip flops or boots? Girls which do you prefer to wear?

Updates:
@madhatters4 @WhiteSteve @OlderandWiser @Dipsy @Likes2drive @abc3643 @Lucifer_666 @HorrorFan @Zorax @cosytoasty @NexAngelus @tenchu11 @Unit1 @cosytoasty @NexAngelus @tenchu11 @El_Von @Dipsy @archiz @datgirl @Empatheticlady @COCOCHANEL

2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If its cold out I'll wear boots. However if its warm out I wear flip flops. I just make sure my feet are groomed and pedicured before I put them on.

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You probably look really pretty in Flip Flops (:

• Show All
    • Thank you follow me so I can message you (:

• Hi @SamanthaJane is something wrong why haven't you replied to me? ):

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it if a girl wears black knee high boots because it is sexy.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• Boots in the winter to keep my feet warm and flip flops in the summer to let my feet breathe is the way to go for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Boots or flip flops no other option? Boots are for the winter, i dont love them but some can look good. Flip flops are jist for the summer, i think wear flip flops around home or at the beach they are very informal and not something i think of as cool. I prefere sandals, heels and ballerina and some ancle boots with small heel and sneakers.

0|1
    0|0
  • depends on the weather and the outfit... both can b super cute..

0|1
    0|0
    • I love you! I think I would prefer a woman wearing flip flops (:

• I wear converse most of the tone, but if I had to pick between boots and converse I would pick boots because they are cuter, more comfortable and they don't give you warts. Flip flops give you warts.

0|1
    1|0
  • Haha, if it's cold out, I prefer boots. If it's warm, I want to wear flip flops.

0|1
    0|0
  • Boots...
    They're safer, can be sexy, and appropriate for several situations.

0|2
    0|0
  • Aren't these two things worn in different seasons? Can have them both?

0|2
    0|0
  • Boots. Not dressy boots but hiking or leather work boots.

1|1
    0|0
  • Boots <3.

I love practicality and functionality.
    I live in the valley and with the landscape and terrain of the land/roads boots offer the support and stability I need when. Walk-in up this rocky hills. Plus I am a fast walker and boots are durable and handle a lot pressure etc. I might be girl but I haven't the patience to worry about stepping in heels, flops or anything else that require grace and beauty. I handle life and walking a rough manner. I also feel very confident when I am in boots.

1|1
    0|0
  • Boots, flip flops are evil

1|2
    0|0
  • Flip flops in summer boots in winter!!

0|1
    0|0
  • To be honest I hate flip flops.

1|2
    0|0
  • Boots. Over the knee or thigh high.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• OMG... this is a no brainer. Flip flops hands down. So much more feminine and cute, and a fantastic way to show off a pedicure. Of course I would prefer heels or strappy sandals over boring flip flops, but that wasn't the question. Boots are just clunky and unappealing to me.

0|1
    0|0
    • Boring?

• Yeah I guess boring is a good word. But flip flops are pretty damn basic too. There are some awesome shoes out there... lol

• I don't see why you think Flip Flops are boring they can look really sexy on women

• really depends on the weather but in general i'd say flip flops

0|1
    0|0
  • Girls can look cute in both but it's nice to see their feet in sandals or flip-flops

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer sneakers on girls, but out of these two in your question, I'd pick boots (flat, not with high heels).

0|1
    0|0
  • Flips flops. I live in them and like a girl who does too...

0|1
    0|0
  • I have no preference on this issue.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the venue, weather, outfit, etc.

0|1
    0|0
    • I said typically bud (: by the way your girlfriend must look really hot in Flip Flops (:

• Flip flops, I guess. I don't really care that much

0|1
    0|0
  • Thigh or knee highs! 😍😍😍

0|1
    0|0
  • CROCS WITH SOCKS

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes