Typically Which Do You Usually Prefer Boots Or Flip Flops And Why?

Guys which would you rather a girl wear flip flops or boots? Girls which do you prefer to wear?

@madhatters4 @WhiteSteve @OlderandWiser @Dipsy @Likes2drive @abc3643 @Lucifer_666 @HorrorFan @Zorax @cosytoasty @NexAngelus @tenchu11 @Unit1 @cosytoasty @NexAngelus @tenchu11 @El_Von @Dipsy @archiz @datgirl @Empatheticlady @COCOCHANEL

1511

Most Helpful Girl

• If its cold out I'll wear boots. However if its warm out I wear flip flops. I just make sure my feet are groomed and pedicured before I put them on.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You probably look really pretty in Flip Flops (:

• Thank you follow me so I can message you (:

• Hi @SamanthaJane is something wrong why haven't you replied to me? ):

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it if a girl wears black knee high boots because it is sexy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE