Suggestions for bridesmaid hairstyle - very fine, very straight, short-medium hair?

My hair is extremely fine and it isn't very long.. just about shoulder length.

I've been scouring pinterest trying to find a good style but all the fine hair styles are for medium to long hair and all the short to medium styles are for thick hair lol

Any suggestions are welcome!!

I'm thinking some kind of braided style holding it off my neck. If it's down I will end up touching it all day because I'm bad for doing that.

Thanks!!!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You said you wouldn't do it?

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • It would make me one hell of a cunt to tell this woman who is going to be my sister in law three weeks before the wedding "nah, fuck you, I'm out"... especially when she has been nothing but nice to me. A person is quite capable of having mixed emotions about things. Just because the costs are adding up and it's starting to get to me doesn't mean I'm willing to be an asshole and tarnish my relationship with her or with my family...

• I love your language :) .. Well.. I get your point and i can understand.. sara

Most Helpful Girl

• You could do a high bun. You don't have to have extremely long hair either. Just scoop up what you do have, put it in a pony, and wrap it with an extension matching your hair color, so you'll have a nice full bun.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 9

• Do you ever wear sock buns? Like the buns that sort of look like donuts that are created using a bun former , they're great for making hair look fuller. Or two French braids connecting into a low bun would look cute too.

3|0
    0|0
  • I agree with the other girls. Just grab a hair donut from the dollar store and do a high bun. You can even add in a nice comb or pins and with six pins dirty hair and practice the bun will stay up all day

1|0
    0|1
  • I have fine hair and dry shampoo is an absolute god send. Especially that with volumiser in it. I'd say use a rat or some extensions to make a bun or do a few small braids around the top of your head and braid it at the back too. Search YouTube for any good tutorials too.

0|0
    0|0
  • a low up due, you can always make your hair look thicker than it is, lots of bobby pins and teasing and you can smooth it over.

1|0
    0|0
  • Firstly: Use dry shampoo to give your hair volume and to appear thicker.

Secondly: halo braid will work, but have a long side bang in the front, curled off to the side. You don't want to appear like a milkmaid hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • I always like an up do for formal events then you don't have to mess with it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • half way up, with some curls and maybe a little teasing at the crown

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say go to a hairdresser and see what they suggest!

0|0
    0|0
  • Pinned up curls

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes