Suggestions for bridesmaid hairstyle - very fine, very straight, short-medium hair?

My hair is extremely fine and it isn't very long.. just about shoulder length.

I've been scouring pinterest trying to find a good style but all the fine hair styles are for medium to long hair and all the short to medium styles are for thick hair lol

Any suggestions are welcome!!

I'm thinking some kind of braided style holding it off my neck. If it's down I will end up touching it all day because I'm bad for doing that.

Thanks!!!

101

Most Helpful Guy

• You said you wouldn't do it?

• It would make me one hell of a cunt to tell this woman who is going to be my sister in law three weeks before the wedding "nah, fuck you, I'm out"... especially when she has been nothing but nice to me. A person is quite capable of having mixed emotions about things. Just because the costs are adding up and it's starting to get to me doesn't mean I'm willing to be an asshole and tarnish my relationship with her or with my family...

• I love your language :) .. Well.. I get your point and i can understand.. sara

Most Helpful Girl

• You could do a high bun. You don't have to have extremely long hair either. Just scoop up what you do have, put it in a pony, and wrap it with an extension matching your hair color, so you'll have a nice full bun.