Is this dress ugly or okay?

I'm looking for something simple to wear tomorrow and I can't decide if this dress is ugly or alright? It doesn't have to be anything special but I don't want it to look terribly ugly... what do you think? Is this dress ugly or okay?

1313

Most Helpful Guy

• When I only saw the top of the picture, I thought it was a cute dresss, but when I saw the whole, not so nice (sorry). It's too long and I don't like that middle gray part.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• What's the occasion?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It's just a normal day. I want to wear something for the sunny weather but don't want to wear it if it's ugly! Which I guess it is lol...

• I'm truthfully not a fan of pattern blocking, but I wouldn't say it's ugly. Celebrate the nice weather however you like!

• I agree I was dubious when I first put it on that is was okay looking and now it's just confirmed! Thank you!