Is this dress ugly or okay?

I'm looking for something simple to wear tomorrow and I can't decide if this dress is ugly or alright? It doesn't have to be anything special but I don't want it to look terribly ugly... what do you think? Is this dress ugly or okay?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• When I only saw the top of the picture, I thought it was a cute dresss, but when I saw the whole, not so nice (sorry). It's too long and I don't like that middle gray part.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• What's the occasion?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It's just a normal day. I want to wear something for the sunny weather but don't want to wear it if it's ugly! Which I guess it is lol...

• I'm truthfully not a fan of pattern blocking, but I wouldn't say it's ugly. Celebrate the nice weather however you like!

• I agree I was dubious when I first put it on that is was okay looking and now it's just confirmed! Thank you!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• When I see this I think Little House on the Prairie, which is not my type

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you, I think you are right I can see that. I'm throwing it in the trash

• Some guys dig it! I'm just a city boy so it's not my thing personally.

• The style is fine, but the patterns on the material are terrible.

2|0
    0|0
  • Depends on where you're going. A hippie commune, or maybe a picnic? Sure, it looks great! (Though a little dark) An office party, restaurant, club, etc. Not so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • meh... the skirt part should at least be ironed, then it would be okay but nothing special

0|0
    0|0
  • gets worse as you scroll... sorry, reeeeally don't like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe if you got an all black dress, it would be better

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not ugly but average looking dress.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like it

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful!

0|0
    0|0
  • why doesn't it have to be anything special?

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm just wearing it to school and I don't like anyone there so I'm not supper set on impressing anyone I'm just for myself don't want to wear something god awful ugly and I couldn't tell if my suspicions about it being bad looking were right or not and looks they were

• Show All
    • Yeah I do care for myself I have standards regardless of who's around

• yeah, but, there are people around. i call complete bullshit on this

• in my opinion that's pretty ugly

1|0
    1|0
    • Thank you I think you are I right I wish I saw it before asking

What Girls Said 12

• The flower section of it was really nice, but I have to agree with everyone on the length and then the random stripes on the skirt that makes it unflattering. 😶

1|0
    0|0
  • Not so ugly, i dont know why there is a checked part in between which seems bit awkward otherwise its good

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you I'm going to say not to it

• Honestly its not that great. Not ugly... but it just doesn't look nice to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it personally, but it's not my style.. Im more street style. I think if it was just floral and wasn't so long, it would be very nice

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's the best dress.😬

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't wear it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly

0|1
    0|0
  • I think the length is not flattering

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly 😕😬

0|1
    0|0
  • Didn't like

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not the worst thing I've seen in life, but it reminds me very much of the early 90s, and all those Laura Ashley floral pattern dresses; stuff I used to have to wear as a kid or just something really homemade out of scraps of other dresses.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's so not alright. It would be a nice dress if it wasn't for that weird checkered (or whatever that is) section in the middle.

0|0
    1|0
    • Okay thank you, should I be embarrassed I didn't realize

• I kinda thought that too that's why I asked

• It's called pattern blocking and I'm not a fan of it either lol. But don't be embarrassed, it still looks good on you.

Recommended myTakes