Im thinking of cutting my hair short. thoughts?

pic of what i want vs now Im thinking of cutting my hair short. thoughts?Im thinking of cutting my hair short. thoughts?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Goes with your facial feature but you need to be thin to waifish to look good with hair that short. Looks like you might be?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 36

• You have a face that would look great with both. I'm talking about the shape, not looks. You are a beautiful young lady though. I'd love to see a picture of you with the short cut in the other picture. Be kind to the boys!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's up to you, but I personally HATE short hair on girls. No matter who it is, they'll look better with long hair than short hair - that includes you.

0|0
    0|0
  • well, whatever makes you happy but I personally almost always prefer it longer on girls so even if it looks good short... I don't think it's an improvement

I think you can pull it off but, like I said... I think it looks better the way it is

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the new haircut too but you need to have a lot of hair mass for that. your hair looks very thin to carry that off right now. but you resemble dua lipa :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Do it if you want to. I think it looks good, but what you think, should matter more. :3

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look beautiful with your current haircut so I wouldn't change anything but you should do whatever you like the most

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, I think it will look great on you. I mean why not, hair grow back anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • Damn you look hot but your hair isn't that dense, thick to look like that pic or that is what I think, but you wo what you want is your body.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the new haircut you want. not shorter though.

0|0
    0|0
  • As you already know you you're gonna look sexy either way but the short hair suites you well actually. I wouldn't go shorter than the pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• you're really pretty i think it looks nice long but if you like that style go for it.

1|1
    0|0
  • You are sooo pretty. Even if you decided to shave your whole head, you'd still look very pretty. People like you make me feel average lol.
    Anyway, I think short hair would also suit you, even though I normally prefer longer hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • My hair looks like that when my hair is not straightened. I love having it that length. I'm sure you'll look cute with it. It's also very low maintenance and you have the face for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would cut it shoulder length to cut off the damaged part and it'll be really cute if you style it the way it's styled in the first picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short hair is in but if you leave it long, it's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg cut it. The short look is soooo cute.. I'm getting a perm Saturday, I can't wait..

0|0
    0|1
  • I think it would like nice

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't think it will suit you

0|0
    0|0
  • Do it. The first time I did I was extremely happy. Best decision ever. You have a beautiful face and will pull it off. The change made me feel bliss. Ah. If you do it lmk send a pic can't wait for u

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that haircut would look quite good on you. Go for it.

1|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes