What is your definition of beauty? Physical appearance manager?

Is beauty temporary?
What goes on in your mind?

720

Most Helpful Guy

• For me how a girl looks in my eyes plays a strong role in attraction, along with other sensory inputs like touch, smell, sound of her voice, etc.

When I fall for a girl, I have a striking image in mind of her in my imagination that largely contributes to her "character".

That said, I don't think beauty is so temporary *once* I fall for a girl. For example, my wife has aged in the course of 9 years of being together but I tend to see her the same way as I did originally. That's not with a blind eye towards some signs of aging, but it doesn't break that symbolic image of her character that I fell for in the first place.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • As for my definition of beauty, I apply it differently towards girls from everything else. For everything else, it just means something is visually interesting to look at. For girls, I just tend to use it interchangeably with the idea that I find her very attractive, and there tends to be more contributing to that deepest type of attraction than just the shape of her body.

• I understand๐Ÿ˜Š

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously you have your youthful textbook beautiful that everyone can agree on for the most part, but I think so many other people can be beautiful as well, and that comes from inside. Some people just have this vibe, glow, energy, I don't know, just spirit about them that is fun and beautiful. I prefer that over a textbook beautiful version any day.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE