What do you think of colored eyeliner?

I haven't tried any but as soon as I have enough money to spare I'm going to get a few (I usually just go with black liner). I feel like they're so fun and expressive.
What do you think of colored eyeliner?
What do you think of colored eyeliner?
What do you think of colored eyeliner?

What do you think of colored eyeliner?

316

Most Helpful Guy

• pretty

but most girls can't pull it off and look like aliens lol

• Lmao, I just got a flashback to the style in the Zenon movies for some reason. Their style was so colorful😂

• Well that and there';s a secret conspiracy by shapeshifting lizards to take the shape of our world leaders and prepare us for alien enslavement lmfao

• Illuminati Confirmed!

Most Helpful Girl

• I love coloured eyelner as an alternatve to my usual black cateye when I go out. My favourte s probably 'extrmeme blue' by NYX. Pretty affordable and always gets me a bunch of compliments on how it draws even more attenton to my bluish-grey eyes.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...f65b31b613.jpg

• Is that your eye? That shade of blue is so pretty. I'm not bold enough to wear that yet, though lol.

• lol nono, that's just a pic off google that gave the most accurate idea of what that liner looks like in rl. My eyes are sadly just bluish grey.

Just go for it, girl! You can work up to trying pretty bright colours like the one i posted by starting with ones that are a bit darker as well as non-metallic. Maybe start with a navy/dark indigo or something and as the compliments start pouring in, i'm sure you'll be able to work your way up to brighter colours in no time. :)

• Oh okay, I'm sure your eyes are still pretty enough, color isn't the only thing that makes an eye pop. And that's true, I can work my way up to electric blue haha.