How to be hot instead of cute?

🙏

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• start wearing more heels and dresses. also consider wearing skirts more often. start taking care of your hair and nails along with finding out a makeup style that expresses yourself

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to look hot then you need to buy short tight clothes (but be classy, don't be showing underwear or translucent materials) , wear heels that have a thicker heel (everyday, everywhere).
    Have a model make-up done daily, have your hair on point (straight, or super curly and cute) Have your pedicure and manicure always done, keep yourself shaved or waxed and smell good and moisturize your skin (if you live in a hot place, wear oils with glitter so your skin can shine)... Be confident and you will be HOT HOT :)
    Be hot and nice, don't be rude.
    On you tube you can check the latest fashion hauls or the oldest (whatever you are into) and a lot of make-up tutorials and hair tutorial.
    Good Luck :D

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• You're 15, so you're going to look more cute than hot, however clothes, body position, and how you talk can all affect it, However I would say wait until you are older. It may come naturally

0|0
    0|0
  • Walk with confidence, own your look like really own it and what also helps is wearing elegant clothes the fit your body so not too tight and not too loose

1|0
    0|0
  • stay cute. it is a better option and guys would go for (based on what I've seen) . if you really must I would say wear clothes of the latest fasion that is typically seen as hot

0|0
    0|0
  • i personally rather cute over hot
    but
    dress sexier, show a bit more
    flirt
    basically it

1|0
    0|0
  • your style adds a lot to it. other than that... the way you move, confidence, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • your age is 15. wait till you grow up

2|1
    0|0
  • you are too young don't rush it

1|0
    0|0
  • Cute >>> Hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't. If you look cute, own it. Don't change.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stay cute... Especially at your age..

1|0
    0|0
  • wear hotpants, tanktop, and a collar/choker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you want to do that? Cute is so much better.

0|0
    0|0
  • makeup, boobjob, butt enhancement, plastic surgery of your face.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Embrace the cute side. I always wanted to be a hot girl too. But then when I took a good hard look at what kind of guys that attracted I was absolutely fine being myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • What's wrong with cute? Hotness fades !. Being cute shows a lot of youth and that's gonna come in handy when you get a lot older. I feel being hot is more of a physical attrubute

0|0
    0|0
  • hot is over-rated, I've always wanted to be cute and guys only want cute girls, being hot is only good for guys physically and occasionally

1|0
    0|0
  • wouldn't we all like to know 😂

2|0
    0|0
  • Show some titties

2|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes