How to be hot instead of cute?

🙏

614

Most Helpful Guy

• start wearing more heels and dresses. also consider wearing skirts more often. start taking care of your hair and nails along with finding out a makeup style that expresses yourself

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to look hot then you need to buy short tight clothes (but be classy, don't be showing underwear or translucent materials) , wear heels that have a thicker heel (everyday, everywhere).
    Have a model make-up done daily, have your hair on point (straight, or super curly and cute) Have your pedicure and manicure always done, keep yourself shaved or waxed and smell good and moisturize your skin (if you live in a hot place, wear oils with glitter so your skin can shine)... Be confident and you will be HOT HOT :)
    Be hot and nice, don't be rude.
    On you tube you can check the latest fashion hauls or the oldest (whatever you are into) and a lot of make-up tutorials and hair tutorial.
    Good Luck :D

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE