Girls: Any tried and true tips on getting big soft curls/waves without getting a perm?

Question in title.

Something like in the pic below:Girls: Any tried and true tips on getting big soft curls/waves without getting a perm?

41

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a girl, but can't you get similar curls with hair curlers like the pin-up days?

• I think I meant to say rollers like the other girl was saying😅

Most Helpful Girl

• Try a 2 inch curling iron or curling wand. Use light hold hairspray. Curl it tight. Run a wide tooth comb through your hair once or twice. The curls will loosen up on their own.

You can also try to use one those those heated roller sets. And leave the rollers in for about 20-30 mins while you do your make up or make breakfast. Take them out and one quick whip of the head lol.