Would you ever wear something this little?

would you ever wear something this little??
  • yes
  • no

253

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• i can never find something like that in my size smh

What Girls Said 24

• I've wore the bottoms a few times. Sometimes if I'm going for a volleyball tournament and I know I'll be sweating and my shorts will cling to me more than usual I'll throw on one of these. And I was dared to wear a pair of those red bottoms to the beach the one day, and who can say no to a dare? It's not that bad, you just have to be mindful of how you position your legs when you sit down.

• i think its sexy... but there is just no way i could pull it off lol...

• Eh if I was in a relationship with someone and he wanted me to wear that, then sure. I do not like it, but I would do it for him

• I don't think I would look good in this at all but if my SO wanted me to wear it for them then why not

• haha no, it looks funny to me media.giphy.com/media/sZDPNsiMeGgrC/giphy.gif

• No. What's the point of wearing something that little with three small triangles covering up private bits?

• I have pretty large D boobs so wearing something like that would look ridiculous on me. Looks better on smaller boobs I think!

• for bedtime fun dressup yes... i like a little more material on my bra for day to day wear

• What about at the beach?

• no not beach attire.. I've got loads of bikinis classier than than to wear to the beach even if i go to my regular spot to have a nude tanning session

• Not as a bathing suit or even underwear but maybe for my guy in the bedroom.

• Not on My body!! I'm a little lumpy for it, but would if I looked like her!!!

• not as a bathing suit if that's what this is. I would wear the bottoms only.

• where?

• Lmfao not in a million years.

• Lol fuck now

• yes, just not publicly

• That's cute, yes

• With a shirt on, sure.

• I dont think I will.

• There are children. SHHHHHHHHH

• yes but for my boyfriend in the bed room.

• Looks uncomfortable

• No, Don't find it appealing at all

• No way in hell

• couldn't in public. my boobs too big as well as my butt. I'd be revealing too much. it's like I'm putting myself up on a shelf just asking for sex. I'm only a teenager so no but I'd like to wear it in private.

What Guys Said 2

• I find that derogatory to girls, not very self respecting.

• No, too little skin is showing, in my opinion.