Does Anyone Have Any Suggestions On Where To Find Women's Wrestling Attire Online?

Hello, everyone!

So, I am just starting out at the New England school in Boston and would really love to get a head start on finding my gear so that I may be prepared for any match I have in the future.

The Chaotic brand in the Northeast is really competitive and most of the women have already found a really fierce look for themselves. I have a pretty solid idea of what I want to do, but I have no idea where to find women's gear that doesn't look so generic or masculine. I was hoping for something more along the lines of WWE or NXT women's style that is more personalized.

So, does anybody have suggestions as to where I may find cute or more fashionable women's boots or two piece ring gear?

Thank you for your help! I appreciate it! 😄

10

Most Helpful Girl

• sports shop