Loving your shape and size?

Okay I'm pretty, Normal height.. Around 5'5(not sure)... I'm like my breasts size (B cup) I'm flat behind but I like the smaller pear shape.. I'm a banana.. I like the way some girls rock their shapes... and even have their signature look.. I try having mine with my shape.. I know I'm great the way i am but it not working.. Girls do you have a problem like this too?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• just find what works best with you

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone has problems with their body and something that they'd change, but you have to work with what you have if you want to love yourself. The best way to deal with the parts you don't like is wear better clothing because wearing clothing that flatters your body type will make you feel so much better about yourself

I don't like my love handles, but I have a tiny waist, so I wear clothing that cinches at my waist and flows out over my hips to disguise love handles. (And mine aren't that bad, but it's something I don't like). When I wear fitted clothing that makes me look better, I feel better

You should try baby doll and empire waists for your body type. That will make you feel curvier than you are and give the illusion that you have more going on underneath. You can also try drop waists because they add more hip to your figure

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks girl😘.. What about wearing trousers it feels somehow when I wear then... That's why I prefer Gowns to trousers or skirts

• You're welcome. You can try high-waisted pants and shorts. They can make the hips look wider and waist look smaller when they fit correctly